12- Good Morning

I woke up and look next and kyle wasn't there so I went downstairs and there was preparing breakfast for us he was cooking bacon and eggs.
"good morning y/n" he smiles
he's in the kitchen cooking with no clothes on. This is a dream.
I put on some shorts and a tank top on last night before I fell asleep.
"morning kyle" I say going in for a hug but of course he is naked so I hug him from behind.
"I'm gonna put some pants on I think " kyle laughs
He goes upstairs and put pants so he walked downstairs with and begin to eat.
As we are eating kyle keeps looking at me.
"something wrong kyle?" I tease
"nope" he he says to focused on his food to look at me.
"kyle" I say aquardly
"yeah?" he asks taking a quick glance at me.
"do you regret last night?" I say in a quiet tone.
He chokes on his food a little and looks up "no definitely not why?"
"well because your not talking to me and you haven't made eye contact"
He gives me a simpathetic look and holds my hand.
"I like you alot I just don't want to rush you into anything I'm a virgin so this is new to me and I have never had a relationship since bebe 3 years ago"
"I also a virgin kyle and my last relationship ended because he cheated on me with his best friend turns out he was dating me to cover up the fact he was gay and we dated for a year every thing he said to me was a lie" I confess to him
"dude that's pretty fucked up"
"yeh but love is love and he couldn't help that he was gay and he wanted to love me but he just couldn't"
"y/n"
"yeh kyle?"
"do you want to go on a date with me?"
"omg yes" I shout giving him the biggest smile
"awesome I have an idea for our date it will be next weekend sound good?"
"yes I'm so excited!" I stand up and give him a kiss on the cheak