11- Are We Abouta Kiss?

⚠️Be careful lemon warning extreamly sexy content and graphic so skip ahead if u don't want none of this⚠️

I put on a movie for Kyle and me
He lays on my sofa leaving no room for me.
"dick"
"what did I do?"
"mooove I need to sit" I say in a whiney voice.
"nope, your gonna have to lay on me" he winks at me.
"mkay"
I jump on the sofa and straddle him.
Wrong move kyle.
"uhh what's going on" he asks me
"you don't want me to?"
"I don't know it depends what's going on first" he smiles and rubbs his face.
I have never done this before so I don't know what I'm doing but I'm drunk so if I do anything wrong I can just say I was way to drunk to remember.
As I am straddling him I begin to move my hips forward and back rubbing against his cock I can feel his buldge getting harder. It feels so good.
I look up at his face and he his getting redder and he sits up and gets closer.
He being to kiss me.
We kiss harder then he goes down and starts kissing my neck. I let out an little moan and I can hear him stop and laugh a little and he carries on.
Every time he made me mone he laughed a little I dont mind as long as he is having a good time.

I help him take off his shirt and I begin to kiss his body and lick him.
He let's out some cute noises that turn me on more. We start to kiss again.
"can I take your shirt of?" he whispers and I nod.
I'm still wearing a bra.
"could I also possibly, maybe take off your bra" I nod at him once more.
After a few minutes of struggling to unclasp it I finally help him out and throw it across the room.
He carefully and shiely touches me making me moan louder. I grab his hands and let him know its OK to touch my tits harder.
He finally gets the confidence to kiss them and touch me more and I feel a hand snake down my body and into my pants "ahh" I moan louder. "are you ok am I doing this right!?" he panics.
"yeh definitely" I take my pants of and he does the same and we are both sat in our underwear.
"want to go to my room?"
"sure" we grab our clothes and run upstairs.

As we are kissing his hand goes back down into my underwear and a finger brushes against my clit making me do another louder moan. He lays on his side and I lay on my back.
We are still kissing and he enters his finger into me.
"ah k-kyle"
"is this still OK?"
"oh my god yes" I scream
His finger goes in and out repeatedly and the goes up and gently rubbs my clit which makes me bite my lip and i can help but say it "ahh f-uck"
"you want me to go down on you? I have never been with anyone before so sorry if its bad" he says
He's a virgin? Like me?
"I havent been with anyone eather kyle"
We smile at eachother

I take my underwear of and prepare myself for him.
He Licks from the bottom to the top and begins to make out with my vagina his toung enters me and I grab my bed covers and moan.
"ah yes kyle!"
My breath got heavy.
His toung slides in and out then he noticed that I moan whenever he licks my clit so to get the best results he focused on my clit sucking it and rubbing hit until I couldn't take it anymore.
"kyle I'm going to cu- ahhah" I finally had the best orgasm I push kyle's head down making him go harder and he pulls me closer by my waist and I stroke his hair.
The orgasm lasted a long time with him.
"are you sure you haven't done this before kyle?" I pant and kiss his cheak to thank him.
"never" he smirks.
"my turn" I say
I am still wet and still horny.

"kyle"
"yeh"
"I don't know what I'm doing so please tell me when I'm going wrong please"
"OK y/n"
I push him down so he is laying on my bed.
I pull his underwear off and his dick is about 5 1/2 inches long.
How do i fit this in my... Or in my.. Or even in my.. Uh here it goes.
I lick from the base to the tip making him make the cutest noise ever.
I start kissing his cock and licking it and then I try to put it I'm my mouth
"j-jesus dude wow" he moans
I look up and smile at him.
I use my hands and mouth so I don't have to have his whole dick in my mouth at once.
I carry on until I feel his hand on my head.
"y/n I'm so close"
I use my whole mouth and throat and let him go deeper into my mouth faster until he came. I spit it out on a towel and gently rub his cock until he cums more and moans "you so fucking amazig ahh god!"

I lay next to him and let him touch me and explore me more and then we fell asleep after watching an episode of the mandolorian.