6- Fucking Towel

Kyle's pov

I heard someone scream upstairs so I ran to go check on y/n.
I ran right into her. She had no clothes on and she was wet. I saw a naked girl soaking wet. Best. Day. Ever. It was an accident obviously.
"uh sorry about that kyle I didn't have a towel and I uhh.. Needed to get one and you uhh ahh sorry"she says stuttering and getting toung tied.
" I'm sorry I didn't mean to.. Look at you.. I'm just gonna pretend that didn't happen"i laugh at myself
"I'm going to get dryed and dressed and I'm coming down OK?"
"OK y/n ill just go downstairs" I run downstairs fuck I have another boner for this girl you can't blame me can you? I saw her naked and she was on top of me this morning. I'm a teenage boy what do you expect?

I kind of like her she's nice, pretty, funny and she has a nice body ugh I'm such a creep but it's the first time I've seen a naked girl in person. Yes I'm a virgin kind of embarrassing right?

Everything aside I have a hard on what do i do? Ah a pillow I should just sit and wait for it to go away with the pillow over me.

"I'm back ya miss me" she jokes
"yep hah"
She sits down on the sofa next to me.
"you want to get started?" she asks
"yeh let me go get our.. uh.. I mean the baby" I get up and forget my dick was as solid as a rock and grab the doll.

I saw her face turn red as her hand covers her mouth she started to giggle. Shit. I look down to see my fully erect dick poking my pants. Could this get any worse?
"you ok kyle?" she say's trying not to laugh.
"sorry" oh my god really this can't be happening can it?
"oh no its totally fine I get it let's just carry on taking care of the baby" she is still trying not to laugh at me I'm so embarrassed
"uh OK"

We start talking about the project and we named the baby Dylan I don't know why she chose that name it's nice though. As we are talking she put her hand on my inner thigh witch made me make an embarrassing moaning noise. She started laughing histerically i can feel my face gettig hotter. The closest I have come to a girl touching me is at a party and bebe  was drunk and trying to suck me off I ran away because she is fucking crazy. "kyle you want to go and sort yourself out or something?" is she asking me to go home? I hope not. "oh no I'd rather not do anything and just leave it"
"okay kyle" she says still laughing.
I keep looking at her I like her I think. Is she cold? I can see her nipples through her shirt, oh god stop looking its not helping my situation.

1 hour later we have finished our work and we are beginning to watch a movie basic instinct.

"woah there is alot of sex in this dude" she says supprised "yep" I say my boner was going away but it came back because of the movie. I see y/n falling asleep she lays her head down on my lap. "oh god sorry I forgot about your.." she starts laghing and sits up.
Oh my god she needs to stop touching me.
We start talking about everything and nothing. "you ever gotten drunk kyle?" she asks "yeh a few times" I say
"you want to get drunk?"
"hell yeh but school tomorrow?"
"skip with me I have never skipped before"
"really, I have so many times with stan kenny and cartman"
She gets some beers out and we start drinking I start feeling pretty drunk.
We start to dance as she put on some music we are having the best time.

2 hours later she said her parents are coming home so she makes me go to sleep in her bed next to her. We say good night and fall asleep.