Day 24

Day 24

I've recovered enough to the point I think I can make it back to my shelter. I thanked Alex and Steve as much as I could and promised to stop Herobrine at all costs. I took to my steed and have been riding peacefully for a while now. I figured Herobrine will fallow me no matter where I go, so heading back to my shelter should help me have a base of operations to finding the supplies I need. As I'm traveling back, I came across another cursed forest.  (Those forests with the trees bare of leaves) Alex and Steve told me they were once beautiful forests where Herobrine had cursed long ago, and the cruse still lays to this day.
While wondering though out, I came across a grayish-white, fluffy wolf alone. He seemed to have gotten separated from his pack. He wasn't hostile to me, but he seemed interested in some bones nearby. I grabbed them and handed them to the little guy, and he ate them down. As I turned to leave, he started to fallow me. I guess he thinks I must have more food. Well I gave him a nice juicy pork chop and he ate it all. I tried to leave again and he fallowed me.
He wouldn't leave me alone... I don't think he was hungry, I think he liked me. He let me pet him, pick him up, and I can command him to sit. I took a nearby red flower, crushed it up, and a red paste and put it around his neck; like a collar. I did think having another pet would help me, especially a dog, I'm a big dog fan. I've decided to name him Boltz... because I'm terrible with names.
Having a friend with a keen sense of smell and hunting instincts is defiantly a good thing, and even his companionship is welcoming. He trots along next to my horse and doesn't stray far. He seems to be a good boy.