Day & Night 18

Day 18

Ok, now a little more awake and aware, I guess I should write more about the dream. I'm starting to have second thoughts, because in the dream, I herd other voices. It actually sounded like many voices... of people I knew. Or not knew, but they seemed familiar somehow in a way I did not know. The voices were saying things like,
"Don't do it!" 
"You'll kill us all!"
"It's a trick!"
"He's a monster!"
But the one said to 'curse it' was much louder then the rest, and dimmed out the other voices to nothing but white noise.  Maybe it was my own doubt interfering, saying this was a bad idea? My dreams have always been... interesting... to say the least, but nothing like this. Should I really go for it? I know how to make those blocks, altar and other things, but the fact it said "curse"... is that something to be worried of?

And yet... I still want to do this. Why? Well what else can I do? Wander around aimlessly and wait to be killed by something? No I have to do this... it may be my only way. I've been here for  2 and half fucking weeks, and I've had not a single clue and just more questions. If this can give me even the slightest hint of how to get back home, I'll take it.
And besides, what the worst that could happen even if I make it? I didn't get to see what happened in the dream, but to be honest, I'm at the end of the rope here.

Night 18
I thankfully had everything I needed to make the items right at my shelter. Which is odd... I don't remember having half this stuff. Well when you have to survive and focus on, ya know, NOT dying, you kinda loose track of other things. Regardless, I'm in the eerie forest, and have everything set up. I'm about to place the diamond on the altar. Brr.... this shiver going down my spine.... It feels... dead...?

(This page is ripped and burnt a little on the sides)

When I put the diamond on the shrine, lighting struck the shrine, striking me in the process, and flung me back against a tree. I herd a malicious laugh of sorts echoing and someone yelling "You don't know what you just did!" I'm worried now, that voice was the same voice from times before telling me to "curse it."  I may have done something terribly awful... that laugh couldn't have been good. I it may have released a malicious entity...
Oh no...