Day & Night 26

(There are small dry wrinkles in the page, like water was splashed on them)

Day 26

I woke to an awful scene...
When I woke I headed outside as the night monsters began to burn by dawn's light. However, from behind, a sneak attack from Herobrine completely paralyzed me in fear as well as pain and I was thrown to the ground. I tried to stand, but I had no weapons. Herobrine was coming at me as I struggled to stand. Suddenly, Boltz came charging up and bit Herobrine on the neck, stunning him and causing him to bleed. He grabbed Boltz by his neck and threw him to the side, then slashed him right in front of me. He killed Boltz... right in front of my eyes. He was going to kill me, but the blood was leaking fast from the wound Boltz gave, and He fled.

Boltz... I barely knew you. The fact you died right in front of me... I can feel nothing but sorrow. Will I be able to go on like this? I'm crying as I write, and I struggle to hold the pen to continue. The pages are getting wet with my tears.
I barely knew Boltz, but he saved my life, by giving himself. A loyal wolf, and this is why the four legged fur balls are called "Man's Best Friend."

Night 26
I don't have much to report tonight. It's been hard to work with the sorrow of Boltz dying in front of Me this morning. I still feel myself tear up.
I think I have enough of the eye gems, I have 24. I was trying to figure out how they worked... I tried punching them, beating them on the ground, crushing it, trying to eat it, but nothing. Then suddenly I held it up to the sky, and in frustration threw it. And that's exactly it!! Throwing it, it seemed to float South. It hovered in the air before falling back down to me. So perhaps they lead me in the direction of "The End." But what even is "The End?" Is it the end of the world? The end of time? I don't know. But tomorrow I'll fallow it in hopes I figure out where it leads me.