Day & Night 34

Day 34
I woke up to find my leg a little more in pain. I figured whatever I drank won't last forever so I should do as much as possible before it begins to hurt more. I need to return to the shrine. I'll try and use the diamond, solve the problems with Herobrine, then go back to where the eye gems led me, and try and go home. 
Boy have I missed home... I didn't appreciate all the commodities from living a fine life until their violently stripped away. Clean water, warm light, a computer to share my feelings with. I don't ask for much in life... just  nice home, a good job, and some days off. I'm a simple person, with simple wishes, at least I think.

Night 34
I'm ruined!! Ruined!! I've finally made it back to where then shrine was, but it wasn't there! The  blocks in the ground were there, but not the shrine. Where had it gone?!
Well I'll tell you; Herobrine took it

I was frantically looking around for the shrine, before I saw him on a hill a bit away, a devilish smile across his face. He held a diamond pickaxe in his hands; He must have destroyed the shrine to prevent me from sealing him away once more.
Then I ran...
He fallowed me, seeming disappearing and re-appearing whenever I turned to look away. I was in a lot of pain from my leg, but I needed to worry about NOT being brutally gored to death by an evil demon! I made it back to my shelter thankfully, and the door is still his ultimate weakness.  I don't know what to do anymore... The shrine is gone, so the whole quest for me to find the purified diamond was all for nothing. I don't know if I'm angry, or upset, probably both. 
My only thing I can do now, is go to "The End" and hope everything gets solved. I don't know what's there, and will I be able to come back? Or will I pass the point of no return? Not that I want to stay in this world. 
The only I can do now, is go to The End and hope the divines guide me.