Day 3

Day 3

This is a day I want to forget, The pain I felt was unbearable. Today I encountered one of those moss monsters I wrote about before and what did it do? Suicided right in front of me! Kaboom!! Exploding and sending me slamming my head against a stone wall and hearing rings. I felt like some of my skin was peeling or burning off, but I felt too in shock to move. I had to get out of there, It hurt too much to continue for the day. However on my way back, I was an idiot again and forgot water.
Great job Lorelei, ya didn't learn your lesson last time! I was lost in that stupid divines forsaken cave for hours and slowly felt myself literally dying, slowing down. I started to see blurs, blobs and stars. I thought I was dead and a goner. Honestly though, I can't remember all of it. I had sudden black outs and my memory fogs, which when near death tends to happen from what I've herd.
Whatever I did, I got back and once more drank from the river, nauseous and all, probably vomiting, but better then dying. I felt my heart pumping and red flares around my eyes beating to my heart. I also felt fatigued, I've gone 3 days without food and I'm starting to shut down. Granted, I'm not starving to death, but I'm not able to keep a solid mind like this; I'll only put myself in more danger with a clouded mind. Tomorrow is a day for food and hunting and no, I will not eat Lambz, she's the only thin g keeping me sane other then this book.