𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

Derek woke up to ahiella busting into his room, "get up fucker, your non 'boyfriend' is here." ahiella closed the door and he just rolled his eye, mike came into his room and closed the door behind him.

the small boy covered his face with the cover, because he just woke up and he didnt have time to do anything. mike didnt care tho, he pulled the cover off the boys body, including his face.

"mikee" derek said dragging out the 'i', he sat up in the bed rubbing his eyes and mike realized he was wearing his hoodie, he blushed a little. "you look good in my hoodie.." mike said licking his lip, looking the boy up and down.

derek blushed a deep red, "t-thank you daddy.. but your hand looks better around my neck." he said not wanting to sound flustered.

mike got on the bed and pushed derek back, he hovered over him and grabbed his neck gripping it. "like this baby?" he whispered into the boys ear, smirking.

derek whimpered and he blushed at the feeling of mike's hand around his neck, "dont get quiet now baby.." mike whispered in the boys ear.

derek's cheeks started heating up, "o-okay.. you w-win." derek said sounding nervous as ever, but mike didnt say anything abt it.

he released the boys neck, looking
right at the blushing boy under him.

derek couldnt take it, he felt he was gonna die and he wanted mike to choke him again, it felt good.

he's been feeling weird for the past couple days, and he has no clue why.
_____________________________________________________________
_____________

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 : 7:30 𝐩𝐦
𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

all 4 of the boys just arrived at the bonfire party, that the jersey boys were hosting.

"wassup bro" mike said as he dapped up mattia and the rest of the boys, kobe doing the same.

vallyk and derek just walked away, going to sit on the bench that was on the sand. they were practilly dragged here, they didnt wanna be here.

"the party isnt that bad not gonna lie.." vallyk said, as he looked at the people enjoying themselfs.

"ima go get a drink.. you want one?" the small boy just shook his, while vallyk walked away.

derek just got on his phone, scrolling on tiktok.. well, until mike took the phone and put it in his pants.

"i- wha-" derek was cut off, "get up, were playing truth or dare and your playing." mike said, the small boy knew he wasnt gonna get out of it.

he made his way to the game truth or dare with mike, they both sat dont on the sand sitting directly infront of eachother.

"truth or dare.. ale?" the curlyhead boy looked at kairi, "dare.." he said obv unsure.

"7 mins in heaven with mattia." the italian boy smirked while, the other just looked at kairi with wide eyes.

mattia grabbed the boys hand pulling him off the floor, they made their way to the house he rented out for the weekend.

"they're definetly gonna fuck." roshaun said, which made everyone around the circle laugh.

-time skip

"ah.. mike truth or dare?" mike looked kairi, "dare, ian a bitch." kairi bit his lip trying to figure out a dare to give mike, and he knows mike will never back down from a dare.

it took a while for him to come up with a dare, "makeout with.. derek." derek's head quickly shot up.

he thought he was daydreaming until, mike was infront of him.

mike grabbed the boys neck, he gripped it slightly.. derek was frozen.

he closed the gap between the 2 of them, derek kissed back.. falling into the kiss.

they both felt something.. it wasnt like any other kiss, it was different, a good different.

something sparked between them.

mike was really into the kiss, he gripped the boys waist pulling him closer to him.

the small boy let out a small whimper, mike was all over his body and he loved it.

5 seconds later...

mike pulled away and he looked at the boy infront of him, he was a blushing mess.
_______________________________________________________________
______________

derek was in bed laying with his minnie mouse stuffed animal, the events from earlier were still in his head.

𝐩𝐨𝐯 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 ; 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞.

i was laying next to derek, i dont know why but i couldnt stop looking at him.

that kiss made me feel some weird shit, and i dont know what it is.

i mean yeah.. i liked that shit alot, i know i always flirt with him and shit but this is different..

𝐩𝐨𝐯 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 ; 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫.

the small boy laid his head on the boys chest, mike wrapped his arm around the boys waist, mike got a little tense but he loosened up.

"goodnight bubby.." derek said as, he let his eyes close shut, his heart started to flutter to another universe.

he started feeling nervous, his feelings were all over the place and he didnt
know how to control them.

'besfriends' the more mike thought about it, the more he made himself confused.. he knew he was feeling something for the boy, he just didnt know what.