𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

nobody's pov.

the smaller's head was on top of mike's chest his hand wrapped around him.

mike was laid across the bed his arm around derek's waist, their snores are the only things you could hear through out the whole room.

BOOM !

they both jumped up quickly.

"get the fuck up bitches!" vallyk said walking inside of the room with the others behind him.

"yeah get up." kobe said.

"nigga how the fuck did yall- man nevermind. why the fuck are y'all here?!" mike asked sitting up.

"we're going ona road trip, get ready." mattia said.

"ight get the fuck out." with that they left the room closing the door behind them.

mike groaned as he sat up in bed, he looked at the smaller boy who apparently went back to sleep. mike chuckled before he started kissing all over the smallers face, derek moved around his eyes fluttering open.

"okay o-okay i'm up." derek said giggling. mike pecked the boys lips before he got out of bed making his way to the bathroom. derek following behind him of course.

_____

it was probably about 20 minutes later when they were finally done getting ready.

they made their downstairs, the other were sitting on the couch or making tiktoks while they waited for them.

"fucking finally." roshaun said, making mike chuckle.

mike decided he was going to tell the boys, "well i have something to tell you guys." mike said grabbing all of their attention.

mattia: wassup?

derek already knew what he was going to tell them, which gave him small butterflies.

a blush crept onto his cheeks.

"we made it official." mike said as he grabbed the smallers hand.

ale: i been waiting for this one.. turn it up! that's why i knew before all you bitches.

roshaun noticed a ring on derek's hand, "you got him a promise ring too! i needa step my game up." he said scratching the back of his head.

"you do." robert said, making everyone else laugh.

"oh yeah- and we fucked." mike said, which made derek cover his face. "oh my gosh.." derek mumbled to himself.

mike smirked.

"of course yall did." roshaun said.

_____

current time ; 3;56 pm

all of them were in the car, they all decided that they haven't ate since breakfast.

they went to mcDonalds, most of them got the same thing which was chicken nuggets, but some of them got burgers and fries.

"tia give me the barbecue sauce back!" ale whined.

"nah cause you took my fries." mattia said putting the sauce behind his back.

it took ale a few seconds to come up with something to say "if you give it back.. i'll suck your dick later." ale said smiling causing his dimples to show.

he knew mattia wasn't gonna turn that down, the italian smirked before he gave the boy his sauce back.

"bet." he said with a smirk on his face.