𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

2 weeks later..

𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

derek started feeling bad for dejuane, he put himself in his shoes and if someone did that to him he probably would die.

he knew mike would be mad at him, but he didnt care.

derek made up with dejuane a couple days ago, it rlly didnt take much.

he already clarified that he just wanted to be friends, and dejuane was okay with that.

he was still upset about the situation.. but like who wouldnt be?

-time skip

derek started sucking his dick.
(a/n// nah im jp LMAO 😾)

derek was walking in the hallway on the way to class, when dejuane suddenly popped up next to him.

which startled derek a little bit, "hey" dejuane said smiling, "hi" he said in a 
nice tone and he actually felt bad for him.

"do you wanna hang after school?" the boy asked, "uh.. sur-" derek was interrupted.

"nah.. he's good, why tf are you talking to him?" mike said looking at the lightskin boy, than derek.

"u-um.. because i-i felt bad.." the small boy said looking down at his books, "you cant just talk to him like that, if i was hi-" mike cut him off.

"why tf are you talking to me? yo balls most off dropped.." mike stood right infront off the boy, "i will beat the fuck outta you.. stay the fuck away from him." mike said pushing the boy back.

all eyes went to to the 2 of them.

"m-mike please stop.." he pulled mike's arm jerking him back slightly, the blasian slightly slammed him into the wall.

"you betta be lucky all these fucking ppl are looking, because i would fuck the shit outta you rn." derek gulped, "i-im so-" he was cut off immediatly.

"nah.. your rlly gunna be sorry when you cant fucking walk." mike let go off  the boy and grabbed his arm dragging him out of the school.

-time skip

mike slammed him into the wall once again, "im gunna fucking teach you a lesson." he pushed the boy on his knees, he grabbed the boys hair and made him look up at him. "its not gunna do it itself." mike let go of the boys hair.

derek unbuttoned his pants slowly, he pulled the jeans down and then the boxers. it sprung out and it slightly hit him in his nose, derek gulped before taking it in his hand.

he put it in his mouth and started swirling his tongue around the tip, he put the rest in his mouth and started bobbing his head.

derek used both of his hands to stroak the parts he couldnt fit into his mouth, mike gripped the boys hair and threw his head back.

"fuck derek.." he groaned out, he started face fucking the boy making him take his whole dick.

derek gagged a couple of times but mike didnt care, he was chasing his high and he was gunna make sure he got it.

he soon came in the back of the boys throat, "swallow it." he did as he was told. mike pulled out of his mouth and the boy coughed and gasped for air.

he picked him up off the floor and tossed him on the bed, he stripped the boy leaving him completely nuded.

he lifted the boys ass up slightly in the air and his back arched, he spread the boys cheeks open and spit directly onto his hole.

he pushed into the boy, derek bit his hand trying to muffle his moans.

mike grabbed the boys waist and started slamming in and out of the boy, "you wish this was dat little bitch, hm?" he said hitting his prostate.

"n-no daddy.." he moaned out, mike slapped his ass leaving a red mark.

"you all mines baby, you understand?" derek moaned loudly, he was lost in pleasure.

"y-yes d-addy.. im a-all yours!" the boy moaned out as his legs began shaking due to the pleasure he was receiving.

mike repeatdly pounded into the boys  prostate abusing it, he sucked on the boys neck leaving purple hickeys on his neck.. claiming whats his.

derek mouth sat in a 'o' position, he wasnt able to moan due to so much pleasure. "fuck, baby you feel so good around me." the blasian moaned out in the boys ear.

the room was filled with both of the boys moans and groans, skin clapping and the headboard harshly hitting the wall is all you could here from time to time, mike was rough with it, he pounded into the boy, he didnt care if it was his first time, he wanted to show derek who control the relationship.

"m-mike i-im.. close!" derek basically screamed out, the pleasure he was receiving was astranomical. mike slowly stroaked in and out of the boy, and that drove derek crazy.

he moaned out "fuck.." as he came on the bedsheets, after a couple more thrust, mike came. both boys were trying to catch their breaths, derek laid on the bed breathing heavy and deeply. his legs were still shaking, harshly as mike pulled out of him.

mike laid down on the bed next to the boy, the small boy got up, when he touched the floor pain shot through his legs and he fell onto the floor.

"i hope you learned yo fucking lesson."

_

__________
_____

your teasin me 😾

this took so fucking long bye-

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 ; 919 😜