𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

nobody's pov.

the sun peeked through mike's curtains beaming onto his face, mike used his arm to cover his eyes blocking the light that flashed on him.

he turned over grabbing his phone, he checked all of his social media before he actually decided to get up and get ready for the day. mike walked to his bathroom, cutting on the lights, he washed his face and brushed his teeth.

the blasian then left the bathroom going back to his room, changing into some jeans and a hoodie. mike grabbed his phone and keys, and walked downstairs leaving.

he got in his car, and then texted ale.

ale🖤

can you keep derek busy for me? like can y'all like go somewhere or do something?

yeah of course.

ight appreciate it.
read at 11:41 am.

mike cut his phone off and started his car, he pulled out of his driveway and made his way to the mall which wasn't too far.

●●●

derek had just woke up, it was 12:38 pm. he was awake because ale called him and asked if he wanted to hang out and he said yeah.

he took a shower, and then got ready, he put on one of mike's hoodie and a pair of his sweats because he wanted to be comfortable.

derek looked at himself through the mirror, and he could still see the hickeys mike gave him. he cheeks got red.

then he he got a notification, he walked to his bed and grabbed his phone checked it. the notification was from ale, saying that he was outside

derek left his room going downstairs, "bye ma, i'm going with ale i'll be back later. love you." he said kissing his mom's forehead. "bye hijo love you too. " with that the small boy left the house, getting inside of the car.

they didn't exactly know what they were going to do,
"do you wanna.. get some food?" ale asked, which was the first idea that came to his head. "yeah, lets get McDonalds i've been kinda craving it." derek said putting his seatbelt on.

"okay bet." ale said.

-time skip

mike was in the ring store looking for a ring for derek, hell nah he's not proposing just a promise ring.

he just didn't know which one to pick.

mike walked up to one of the workers asking for help, "uh- could you like help me? i'm new to this type of shit. i don't know what to pick.." he said as he scratched the back of his head. "yeah sure." she said smiling.

she took him where their best rings were at, a few of them caught his eye, but one of them stood out to him the most.

it was a sterling silver ring with cubes going all around the outside of the ring, in the inside there were words carved into the ring. 'i love you.'

"that one." he pointed at the ring through the glass, the lady went behind the counter and opened the sliding glass door grabbing the ring.

she grabbed a small black box putting the ring in it, even though it was hella money but he didn't care.
____________________________________________________________

derek and ale just got their food and they we're headed to ale's house to watch movies.

15 minutes later..
curren time ; 2:36 pm.