𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

the older boy was playing gta with kobe and mattia, "bruh why the fuck do you keep killin me?" mike asked slightly angry and annoyed. the other boys just laughed, and mike just rolled his eyes.

𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 ; 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲🥺

mike put his controller down then, grabbed his phone and clicked onto the notification.

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲🥺
come over pls

𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞
nah its late asf

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲🥺
i- bitch ihy.

𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞
damn that kinda hurted me doe-

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲🥺
idc
pls daddy imy

𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞
bipolar asf

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲🥺
ugh ihy-
your literally the worst.

𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞
ily

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲🥺
ughh- ily2

𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞
im otw

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲🥺
k daddy
read.
_______________________________________________________________
_______________

the small boy got out of bed and made his way to the window unlocking it.

this was a normal thing to do, always sneaking out to see eachother in the middle of the night.

he lifted the window up and the older climbed in, derek closed the window back and locked it. the smaller boy was wearing shorts and mike's hoodie.

derek turned around facing the other boy but looking up slightly, "hi."
he said smiling hugging him while mike just smirked and hugged him back.

he picked the boy up with his thighs in his hands walking to the bed, he laid down and the smaller boy sat on his lap on top of him. "i could top you." the smaller boy said with all the confidence in the world, mike just laughed and laughed. "fuck no. ain shit getting stuck in my ass." derek laughed.

"i dont think i could top you anyway, i like you inside me more." he said blushing slightly. mike smirked, "oh frl?" derek rolled his eyes as his cheeks got red.

derek laid his head in the crook of his neck, the blasian rubbed up and down on the smallers waist going under the hoodie touching his soft skin slightly.

that gave the smaller boy butterflies, mike hands were all over him and he loved it. mike knew he liked it.

mike could do the slightest things to him and it would turn derek on. why?he doesent know.

the older boy started kissing the boys neck, he bit his lip trying to keep his moans in. "bubby s-stop.." he said as he let out a small whiny moan.

mike left hickeys on the boys neck, his hand traveled down his body to the other boys ass gripping it slightly.

his other hand gripped the boys neck lifting his head up, he kissed him and the smaller quickly kissed back.

the kiss got very sloppy and heated.

their tongues danced around together, mike explore anywhere his tongue could reach.

small whiny moans left the smallers mouth. mike pulled the boys shorts and underwear down which gave him access his to his pink hole.

they both pulled away, spit connected to both of their lips seperating them.

mike smirked before flipping them both over so he could be on top.

he spit directly on the boys hole, the older pulled his sweats and boxers off. he aligned himself with the smallers entrance before pushing himself in slowly. he bit his lip trying to keep his moans in but a few still slipped out.

"baby you gotta be quiet, can you do that for me?" derek nodded his head biting his lip tightly. he started moving in and out of the boy out a fast pace.

mike threw his head back in pleasure, "fuck." he whispered out. the smaller boy back arched in pleasure, he tried not to moan loudly but it got hard when the boy started hitting his spot.

"o-oh daddy.." he moaned loud slightly, his eyes started to roll to the back of his head. mike wrapped his hand around the boys neck gripping it. "you feel so fucking good." mike groaned out.

he put his hands on the headboard as he slowly stroked in and out boy hitting his spot repeatedly, which drove the smaller go crazy.

he gripped onto the boys wrist tightly as his high was very close. "i-im close d-daddy." he moaned as his mouth was in a 'o' position.

"shit, me too baby." it wasnt long before dereks release shot onto his stomack, the older started chasing his high.

he grabbed the boys legs and held them up as he stroked in and out of him, "fuck.." mike moaned out as he released inside of his pink hole.

he let go off the boys legs, they both caught their breaths before he pulled out and looked down at the smaller boy pecking his lips.

"you look better fucked out." he said smirking and the smaller boy rolled his eyes as his cheeks turned red.

_________
____

chile- my bad for not updatin 😜

hollon dead cause did yall see when derek had broke his neck to look at dat girl ass 😭