⭐️ chapit uit⭐️

"Bubby what was that all about?" Mattia asked, pulling at the strings of his hoodie

its been hours and the  trio had now made it to their luxurious hotel room and were settling in. Zach's nostrils flared and his face was a fiery red, easily competing with  lava from the volcano that destroyed the beautiful city of Pompeii. Vinnie on the other hand was scrolling through his phone to distract himself from the tension.

"I don't like him" Zach muttered through gritted teeth.

Zach didn't want to yell at Mattia and trigger him because the taller didn't bring his bear along. Mr.Bubkiss was given to Mattia by their late nanny Mary when the younger was only two years old. Mary was like a mother to them both so Mattia cherished the bear.

"But wh-"

"I'm gonna go shower" Zach spat, getting up and leaving the room. Both Mattia and Vinnie flinched harshly when Zach slammed the door.

"Vinnie?" Mattia called out and the taller instantly looked up at his boyfriend's brother.

"Yeah matti?" Vinnie responded softly, watching Mattia's warm eyes well up with hot tears.

"I-Is bubby mad at me?" Mattia croaked out sniffling.

"Oh no no he's not, come here" Vinnie cooed, opening his arms but Mattia only shook his head.

"I'm the reason he hates Ale, I mess everything up" Mattia cried standing up and running out the door, ignoring vinnie's screams for him to return. He violently wiped his eyes and made a sharp turn where he crashed right into someone.

The mystery person fell with a thud and so did Mattia but he didn't care, instead he sat there and cried with his face in his soft hands.

"Hey, are you okay?" Roshaun asked, kneeling down in front of the younger male.

Roshaun was one of Alejandro's friends but he was more on the caring side. In all honesty, Alejandro was the only asshole among his friends. Kairi, who was openly pan-sexual was just blunt and carefree but he was a good friend.

"Roshaun looked at Mattia with a confused look. The situation was awkward especially since it was their first encounter but Roshaun voted against saying anything. Instead, he did what he thought was right, he scooted over and pulled Mattia into a warm hug. The smaller of the two instantly melted into the embrace inhaling Roshaun's Scent of expensive Gucci cologne.

It felt good to be held by someone different for a change.

After what felt like forever, Mattia finally calmed down and his sobs were now small sniffles. Roshaun ran his long fingers through the younger's thick hair while he scrolled through his phone.

"Yo where's Ro- what the fuck?" Alejandro cut himself off looking at the two making both males jump.

"H-hi-"