⭐️chapit trèz⭐️

IVE BEEN GONE SO LONG IM SO SORRY I LOVE YOU I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

Chapter dedicated to simpforale  ..... love you shorddiii😭🤏🏾❤️

❄️ LATER THAT NIGHT ❄️

"So you're really leaving next week?" Mattia asked Michael, who was drinking a sprite.

The two were at a pizza place a few blocks away from the hotel. After Michael surprised Mattia, he asked the younger out on a date and that's how they ended up at their current location.

"Yeah I have to start studying my script for when I begin filming" Michael revealed, smiling softly. He couldn't help but admire how Mattia was doing a small dance while eating his pizza.

"So are you excited for your show?" Mattia asked before taking a sip of his Hi-C.

"Yeah, I can't wait to meet my cast mates we have a table read next week" Michael chuckled.

"What is the show about?" Mattia asked curiously making Michael's eyes light up. The older always enjoyed talking about his upcoming role in the Hulu show. He got it by working hard and it showed that he was talented.

"Where is he?" Zach asked , pacing back and forth in the hotel room.

"Babe stop stress-"

"Vincent don't tell me not to stress okay? My little brother is out there with a stranger-"

"Zach just stop okay? He's in good hands, did you see that dude? He won't hurt Mattia, you know he won't, you're just mad that Mattia doesn't wanna have shit to do with either of us right now" Vinnie spat in frustration.

Zach has been giving the taller an attitude ever since Mattia came into the room and stormed out. At first he wasn't angry or annoyed with it because he knew Zach wasn't used to Mattia being that way but he was growing tired of it.

"My little brother loves-"

"I know he loves you Baby, but he's also sixteen okay? He's growing up and he won't always be Zach's little brother or little space Mattia" Vinnie explains quietly. He watched as his lover's eyes filled with tears and his pink lips quivered. "It's okay Z, it's okay" Vinnie cooed hugging the smaller as he sobbed.

Vinnie knew that Zach was scared to lose Mattia. The two were inseparable and knowing that Mattia was growing up, hurt Zach.

"You helped raise him the best way you could, you gotta let go" Vinnie hummed , comforting the Wasian the best he could.

"I just hope he knows I love him" Zach sniffles.

"Of course he does" Vinnie reassures wiping away Zach's tears. The younger looked up at his boyfriend and whimpered.