⭐️ chapit onz⭐️

"and that is why I'm so pissed" Vinnie finally concluded to his friends who were on the other end of the phone

"and that is why I'm so pissed" Vinnie finally concluded to his friends who were on the other end of the phone. Andrew's mouth fell open while Corey sipped on his tea and stared off into space.

"Wait" Corey said in a sudden breath. "So he won't-"

"No he won't"

"Damn I'm sorry Vin"

"It's whatever" Vinnie mumbled shaking his head.

"Babe?" Zach called out knocking on the bathroom door. It was time for them to head downstairs so they could get on the tour bus. They were going to Dallas, officially starting the tour. Mattia was struggling with all his stuffed animals, attempting to pack them all into his backpack simply because he didn't want them to feel bad for being in his suitcase.

Zach looked at the younger and sighed.

"Bunny, just put some in your suitca-"

"No, they'll be super sad in there" Mattia pouted and Zach sighed in frustration.

"Fine Mattia , use my extra backpack okay? I don't have time for your problems" Zach groaned before banging on the bathroom door. "VINNIE OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR" Zach yelled making Mattia flinch.

"Don't yell bubby" Mattia whined , smacking his lips at his watering eyes. He didn't want to cry, what Alejandro did at the party actually burned his confidence. The sixteen year old no longer wanted to be seen as weak anymore, he was really debating on whether or not he'd change to the public eye.

Nonetheless, Mattia grabbed the extra backpack that belonged to Zach and began pushing the stuffed animals into it.

"See you later Mr.Bubkiss" Mattia whispered, kissing the stuffed bear before reluctantly packing him into his backpack. Zach's yelling had died down to just whining and begging along with constant knocking. Mattia didn't know what was happening or why Vinnie and Zach were fighting but, he didn't like it one bit.

"Bubby-"

Mattia was cut off by a knock on the door making him quickly run to the door.

"Oh hey girls" Mattia smiled at Aiyana and Hailey who were at the door with bright smiles. Aiyana had on a crop top with a varsity jacket and low waisted jeans while Hailey wore a black and white oversized graphic t-shirt and ripped jeans.

"Hey Matti baby" Aiyana sung as she pinched his cheeks making him blush.

"Stop, where's Terin?" Mattia giggled, pulling away from aiyana's warm hands.