⭐️chapit senk⭐️

"Matti, wake up bunny" Zach said, shaking the younger softly

"Matti, wake up bunny" Zach said, shaking the younger softly. Mattia groaned and turned over to face the seats in the car. The drug was still in his system and was dragging out slowly.  They had gotten home about five minutes ago and were now on crunch time to get ready and head to the airport.

"Babe I'll get him, just get inside and make sure everything is in order" Vinnie said , rubbing Zach's back.

"Okay" Zach whispered , biting at the inside of his bottom lip to keep the tears from falling.

The smaller slowly walked to his front door and stepped inside. He had opened the door before attempting to wake Mattia up. He looked around the spotless living room and his eyes landed on the bags at the end of the steps. They were set to be at the airport in 3 hours and Zach was busy wondering what happened on the date Mattia went on.

"Baby go run him a bath he smells like wet grass and sweat" Vinnie stated, walking into the home.

Zach quickly walked up and Vinnie walked into the kitchen with Mattia still in his hand.

"Matti why'd you do this?" Vinnie whispered , laying the boy on the counter top above the sink. He turned Mattia's face before opening the younger's mouth and pushing two fingers down his throat. Mattia gagged violently before bitter liquid swam up his throat and into the kitchen sink. Vinnie pulled his hand back just in time and grimaced at how much Mattia was throwing up. The older stretched and turned on the faucet allowing the throw up to flow down the sink.

"Let it out Matti" Vinnie encouraged patting Mattia's back. The younger groaned before spewing up more of the toxic tasting bile. He clutched onto the sides on the counter , a headache slowly dancing around his head.

"I want bubby" Mattia whimpered, requesting Zach's presence.

"ZACH, Mattia wants you" vinnie called out.

Seconds later Zach was downstairs and in the kitchen. Mattia slowly sat up and looked at Zach with watery eyes.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't listen" Mattia croaked out.

"It's okay bunny, it's okay I promise" Zach reassured , hugging the younger tightly. Mattia wasn't sure what happened but he knew he was in pain and it was too much. He sobs silently in Zach's arms while his brother whispered encouraging words to him.

Zach and Vinnie believed Jaden did indeed do something to Mattia but they didn't know what it was.

After Mattia calmed down a little , Vinnie and Zach helped him to the bathroom. Zach stayed in there while Vinnie left, Zach has seen Mattia naked before but he made sure Vinnie never got the chance to. The tallest knew that Mattia was intersex but he didn't know what he truly looked like and he didn't want to. That was his boyfriend's little brother , that wasn't his business and he respected them too much to try to step over that line.