⭐️ chapit dis⭐️

The party was crowded

Influencers and fans mingling with each other, people making out and dry humping each other. The hotel room was more like a pent house since it was all the way at the top of the hotel , the sixteen year old didn't even want to begin to think of how expensive this all was. Mattia blushed shyly at the shameless people while he looked around for Terin.

"Matti you came" Terin exclaimed happily, popping up out of no where and startling Mattia. The taller sighed in relief , clutching his chest before giggling.

"Yeah well, you promised me Hi-C-"

"Oh right, here you go" Terin interjected handing a six pack of Hi-C over to the taller making Mattia smile brightly.

"Thank you" Mattia blushed, taking the package away from Terin.

"You're wel-"

"Bunny we're gonna go get a drink okay?" Zach informed Mattia "take care of him Terin" Zach demanded before dragging Vinnie away.

"So where are your-"

"OH MY GOSH YOU'RE MATTIA" a beautiful girl yelled over the music. She had her hair in a ponytail that showed her blonde streaks. She was bubbly just by the way she smiled and that warmed Mattia's heart.

"H-hi-"

"Ayiana, look it's Mattia" the girl giggled , dragging her best friend back to a confused Mattia and an embarrassed Terin.

"Oh my gosh!!! You're so cute" Aiyana gushed making Mattia blush harder.

"T-Thanks" Mattia stuttered, getting flustered at the positive attention he was getting from two gorgeous girls. (Hailey and Aiyana are the only two pretty best friends I stan. Periodt)

"Matti, this is Aiyana and Hailey, my best friend's" Terin sighed while the girls smiled brightly.

"Nice to finally meet you Mattia" Aiyana said , shaking the boy's free hand since he was holding his Hi-C.

"You too"

"Well, let's dance" Hailey beamed making Terin and Aiyana giggle while Mattia was blushing.

"I can't danc-"

"Nope don't start that bullshit" Terin interrupted, grabbing Mattia's hand and began leading them to the middle of the hotel room.

Hours had passed and the party was still strong. The people who were drinking earlier were now either passed out or throwing up, the speakers were blasting "For The Night" by Pop smoke. Shockingly, Mattia had loosened up and was actually dancing with Terin and the girls. Zach and Vinnie were off somewhere with some other friends but still keeping an eye on Mattia.