Chapter 1: The Encounter

Luz had just finished her first slot of lessons and was heading to the cafeteria with Willow, Gus and Amity. She enjoyed having Amity in the group. She didn't speak much, or share many jokes, but she smiled whenever Luz said something weird or dumb. For Luz that was enough. As she always said the more the merrier. She walked over to her table and sat down next to Amity and smiled. She immediately dug into her peanut butter sandwich and the others all laughed, including Amity, she would not take her eyes off of Luz. But Luz never noticed.  Suddenly Luz felt her stomach rumble, she looked awkwardly at Amity and said: "Ummm, I gotta go. " And with that she ran off to the bathroom. Amity blushed and looked at Willow and Gus. "She's probably fine!" she assured herself.

When Luz reached the bathroom the rumbling immediately stopped. She looked down at her stomach in confusion. "Huh?" she said confused. "That's weird?" She stood there for a moment thinking about what it could have been. She was about to leave when there was suddenly a wisp of darkness that trickled through the window. Luz knew exactly what it was and so she followed it as it slipped under the bathroom, and she followed it all the way through the alleyways of the Boiling Isles. It led her to the backstreets of the town, it was there that Luz finally confronted it. "You can stop hiding, its just us. Show yourself already!" The wisp transformed into a pair of legs, than a stomach, than shoulder and finally a head. In front of Luz stood, well Luz. Except she was the total opposite. The 2 faced each other and the other Luz smiled. "Hey Luz! Long time no see," she smirked. Luz looked her straight in the eyes. "What is it Lu- I mean Creepy Luz?" Her evil doppelganger laughed. "Creepy Luz... I like it!" Luz grimaced in disgust. "And I thought I was weird!" Creepy Luz laughed that same cold, empty laugh. "We weirdos must stick together, right?" Luz looked at her angrily. "No," she spat."Because I will never be like you!" Creepy Luz raised her hands in defeat. "Calm down, now would you like to hear what I have to say or not?" Luz raised her eyebrow."That depends? What is it you have to say?" Creepy Luz grinned."You will want to hear it, trust me..." Luz reluctantly obliged."Go on..." Creepy Luz smiled large and wide."It's about Amity."