🌊10🌊

Nishinoya and Tanaka high-fived. "Awesome!" They said in unison. The door opened, causing them to look up. Oikawa and Akaashi walked in, each holding a trash bag. "Good work you guys." Daichi said.

"Wouldn't it be helpful to make a map of the area? For when we go out again?" Kageyama asked. "That's a good idea!" Oikawa agreed. "Yeah." Daichi nodded.

Nishinoya looked over at Tanaka, then back down at the book. He continued to flip through it.

"Hey, Noya." He looked upward. "Mind going with Kageyama, Shirabu, and I to map out the area?" Daichi asked. "Sure. I'll go get my stuff." He stood up.

~~~

The four males went separate ways. Kageyama exploded the northern area, Daichi took the east, Shirabu took the south, while Nishinoya went west.

The short male had a pencil in hand, and a notepad in the other. He was sketching out the area as he walked.

He looked up to see a male in the water, his back turned towards Nishinoya. "Hello?" Nishinoya called out. The male jumped. He turned around to face Nishinoya. The short male smiled at the boy in the distance. "Hi~!" He called out. "Hey?" The male replied awkwardly.

Nishinoya walked closer to him, but didn't step into the water. "I didn't think anyone would be swimming over here. Sorry if I'm bothering you. I can come back later." Nishinoya rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh. No, no. It's fine." The male replied.

"So. Do you come over here often?" Nishinoya tried to start a conversation. "Not really." The other replied. "Oh! The name's Yū Nishinoya, by the way." He introduced. "Yaku Morisuke." The male in the water replied.

Silence fell over them. Nishinoya looked down at his paper to notice he had subconsciously started sketching something that looked like the other's face. He blushed and quickly began to erase it.

"Um. Do you live on the island, or are you visiting?" Nishinoya asked. "...visiting." The male replied. "Ah. Same!" Nishinoya smiled. He sat down on the sand, not really giving a fuck.

The two males continued to talk. It was mostly Nishinoya constantly bringing up random topics while Yaku spoke up every here and there.

After a while, Nishinoya stood up. "I should get back to work. Heh. Sorry to bother you." Nishinoya said. "It's fine." Yaku shrugged, smiling at the younger.

~~~
Uh...so I haven't actually been writing. These are all chapters from like a month ago LOL.
Note to self: WRITE.