Chapter 17: baby finale

Midoriya glares at (y/n) who looked at him with a confused look she tilts her head and she giggled. Midoriya lays his head on the desk as he groans.
"Come back already"he groans. (Y/n) crawls over as she flops on his head snuggling up in his hair. Midoriya sighs letting (y/n) play in his hair. She then stopped moving. Midoriya grabs (y/n) to see her asleep he placed her on his left arm as he walks to the bed.

"Maybe later tonight she's come or we'll have to wait longer" eri says midoriya growls as he walks to the room with the bottle he knew she was going to wake up if she didn't have her bottle.

And he was right when he walked back in the room (Y/n) was sitting up as she made grabby hands towards him. Midoriya hands her the bottle as he then lays behind her waiting for her to fall asleep. She leans back against him as she drinks her milk which he made chocolate since she would have a fit if it wasn't. She also liked midoriya being there before she fell asleep ,which he didn't mind he got to take a break from paper work.
She finally fell asleep the bottle empty as she cuddles against midoriya. He rubs her head before sitting up. He takes the bottle and gave her the Teddy blanket. He gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

"So boss, if (y/n) had to be a baby and grow up all over again would you raise her?"goshiki asked following midoriya down the hall. Midoriya frowns slightly.
"I would it's just I don't plan on being here longer..."he says glancing at her. Goshiki frowns
"Just wait a little longer she still needs you"
"I know"he frowns "but,time can only do so much"

When he finally finished his work he walked back to the room. He paused when he heard rustling someone else was in there. He reached down to his shoe as he pulls out a knife.
He slams the door and threw it at the intruder.
"Izuku!"a familiar child voice squeaks. Midoriya eyes widen as he turns the light on. (Y/n) was tugging at the knife that stabbed the shirt she was wearing,which was midoriya's.
"(Y-y/n)!?"he says excitedly.
"Yeah...I can't get the knife "she says. midoriya walks over and easily pulled the knife out of the wall.
He starred at her making sure it was real. (Y/n) gave him a nervous look.
"You okay"
"I'm fine"he sighs. "Change and meet me in my office"

"Do you know how long it's been"midoriya asked as he sat on his chair. (Y/n) sat on the desk in front of him as she taps her lip thinking.
"No, the days went by fast but I remember everything"she nods. Midoriya blinks with a nervous glance.
"Everything"he repeats
"Everything"she says still confident.
"Everything everything"
"Yep-"she paused. She still remembers the embarrassing diaper changes, bath times, and feeding.
She groans as she hides her face.
"Everything everything"she whines. Midoriya chuckled as he ruffles her hair.
"I won't tell"he says.
"But...you gave me kisses"she smiles. Midoriya rolls his eyes
"Yeah and"
"I want kisses"she pouts "you never gave me kisses before I was a baby"
Midoriya sigh pecks her cheek.
"Happy"he says crossing his arms (y/n) jumps on him causing them both to fall. Midoriya grunts seemingly he was the one who took all the damage.
"(Y/n)!"he scolds. (Y/n) giggled as she gave him a hug.
"Thank you for the kisses "she says happily. Midoriya rolled his eyes looking away.
"whatever"

~~~~~

Bakugou opens the door as he kissed his wife.
"Hello ochako "
"Hello katsuki "she says with a smile. He then turns to see his eight year old son.
"Kenshi my boy!"he smiles.
A boy with smooth blond hair and red eyes runs down stairs
"Dad welcome home!"

Just a little foreshadowing