Chapter 3 - What!?!

Deku's POV
Soul-Watch: 10d:9s

"Heh... funny. I was gonna ask the same.", I responded.

"Answer my damn question.", The hot-head asked me.

"Uhm...", I mumbled, "Well, I'm Izuku Midoriya."

The hot-head's eyes widened.

"D-Deku..?", The hot-head stuttered.

I was confused by the hot-head saying 'Deku.', I started thinking of my past and remember a kid like this guy.

"Wait... are you... K-Kacchan!?!", I said in shock.

"Wait- You got a quirk!?", Kacchan asked me.

"Yeah, I was a late-boomer.", I responded.

"Whoa... Is Bakubro having a normal coversation with somebody?", the pink alien girl asked herself.

I couldn't believe it! Kacchan! After all these years, I finally reunited with him!

But, Kacchan didn't change at all.

He still builled me and others. I couldn't stand up to him.

I tried reasoning with him, but that made it worse.

-10d later-

Just minutes were left on my soul-watch.

I went to my favorite place, U.A.. (Lol-)

I saw Kacchan and decided to say hello to him.

Kacchan was angry, like normal.

My tone of voice changed to a serious tone, "Kacchan... can we talk..?"

Kacchan was confused at first, he probably was confused because I never talk in a serious tone, at least to him.

We went to the back of the school.

"Can you please stop bullying me...?", I asked Kacchan once we got to the back of the school.

I looked at the ground.

"Pfft... Why? What chu gonna do? Ya gonna slap me?", Kacchan asked me.

"It's just... it's unfair! I was born quirkless, yes! But, it wasn't my fault..", I said.

I could tell Kacchan started to feel bad, but he didn't show any emotion.

"And, I have a quirk now! So, why are you still bullying me!?!", I looked at Kacchan.

"Well, you're still a damn useless nerd. Like before.", Kacchan tells me.

I look at Kacchan, "I'm not FUCKING useless!", I yelled.

Tears were streaming down my face.

"How? All you do is sit in class and break your arms!", Kacchan yells at me.

I made a fist and went to punch Kacchan.

Little did I notice....

3s...

2s...

1s...