Chapter 7

(Y/N) Your Name
<<<>>>

"Hey."

Jungkook looked over to see Yoongi at his door. "Are you alright?"

"No." He sighed, looking back at the ceiling as he laid on his bed. "I can't sleep."

"Me neither." Yoongi admitted, closing the door behind him and joining Jungkook on his bed. He turned his head over to him. "What's on your mind?"

Jungkook let out a deep breath. "Nothing."

It wasn't nothing. It was (Y/N). But he couldn't tell him that, especially when he himself didn't understand why.

"The tour." He decided on. "I'm kinda nervous."

"You're never nervous." Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "You usually have the most energy for them."

"Well why can't you sleep?" Asked Jungkook, turning his head to face him.

Yoongi looked at the ceiling. He had also been thinking about (Y/N), but wasn't about to talk about it since he also didn't really know why.

"I'm worried about a song I'm trying to write." He chewed on his bottom lip. "I think the tune is catchy, but I don't have any lyrics for it."

Jungkook smirked. "You always find the best lyrics Yoongi. You know you can handle this, just don't stress too much. Sometimes inspiration hits when you least expect it."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Yoongi let out a sigh of relief. He would use Jungkook's advice in a different manner. "Don't be nervous about the show Jungkook. If you're nervous about this one then we're all screwed. Besides, we have a personal assistant now, that should make things easier."

Jungkook laughed nervously. "Yeah... easier."

<<<>>>

"Wake up!" I opened the door to Jungkook's room and found both him and Yoongi asleep on top of the covers. "Hm. That's weird."

They continued to sleep so I walked over to them. I opened the curtain to the huge window, letting some light in.

"Come on, we have to get to the studio in time for hair and makeup." I sighed.

They continued to sleep.

I pursed my lips before leaning over Jungkook and gently shaking him awake. "Wake up Kookie."

His eyes slowly fluttered open. When he saw me he smiled gently, before widening his eyes and springing straight up. Our foreheads bonked together.

"Ah!" I groaned, rubbing my head. He jumped out of the bed.

"Uh oh. What happened?" Yawned Yoongi as he sat up in the bed.

"(Y/N)!" Jungkook took my hand off and examined my forehead. As he carefully poked a forming bruise I winced. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's ok Jungkook." I smiled. "I'll get some ice or something."

"Can I get it for you?!"