Chapter 39

(Y/N) Your Name
(D/N) Dog's Name
(F/N) Friend's Name
<<<>>>

Yoongi sat in the room with the others, quietly explaining what happened when he went out.

"How are we going to get the tickets? Jeonghee's going to ask what they're for." Hoseok pursed his lips. "And he would never allow that we're trying to find her ourselves."

The group murmured in agreement. Namjoon sighed and looked to the desk, where they had brought all of (Y/N)'s things before anyone could confiscate them. He noticed her bag was buzzing, and investigated.

Her phone lit up with (F/N)'s name. Namjoon realized that (F/N) likely had no idea what was going on. He answered the phone to a FaceTime.

"(Y/N) I've been trying to call you forever! What's going-"

Her eyes widened when she realized who was actually staring back at her.

"N-Namjoon! Hello!" She answered nervously. "Is this a prank? Did (Y/N) put you up to this?"

Namjoon sighed and sat down, the others joining behind and next to him. "We have some news for you."

"What is it?" She asked excitedly, before reading each of their faces. (F/N)'s smile fell. "What's going on?"

Tears streamed down her face as they explained what had happened to (Y/N). Hoseok looked away, biting his lip and trying his best not to cry again. Namjoon himself was barely holding it together.

"I'm coming right now." She said, setting her phone down and grabbing her things. "Los Angeles right?"

"How are you going to get here so last minute?" Namjoon questioned. "And we're leaving the day after tomorrow."

(F/N) shook her head. "She's my best friend. No ones stopping me from looking, and I'll do anything for her."

Upon hearing these words, Taehyung stood up. "So will we. I'm getting those tickets."

He ran out of the room, with Hoseok following him closely behind. Namjoon bit his lip and looked back at (F/N). "So I guess we'll see you soon?"

"I'll be there by tomorrow." She said simply before hanging up the phone.

<<<>>>

Taehyung and Hoseok walked across the hallway towards Jeonghee's door. Hoseok knocked nervously and as the two waited Taehyung closed his eyes and rubbed them with his hands.

"Follow along." He hissed at Hoseok, who did so as well. They stopped rubbing when Jeonghee opened the door.

"Boys? It's almost the middle of the night...." Jeonghee remarked.

"We're sorry." Taehyung faked a sniffle. "We just.... had a question."

Jeonghee grimaced. "Your eyes are all red. Have you boys been crying again?"

"It's just that.... (F/N) told (Y/N)'s family all about what happened and they all want to come to Los Angeles." He explained between blubbering his words.

Hoseok realized the plan and also began to fake some sobs. "They want to come, to talk to us about her. We figured it's the least we can do to give them some tickets so they can come backstage and talk to us...."

Jeonghee just wanted them gone. He needed to make another phone call. "Alright alright I'll get you the tickets just give me five minutes and I'll put them at the doorstep. Go on back to bed."