Chapter 35

(Y/N) Your Name
<<<>>>

Jungkook threw himself out of the car window and sprinted straight towards the white van as it peeled out of the lot.

Taehyung got out after him and grabbed the keys that (Y/N) dropped when the man grabbed her. He quickly unlocked the car and ran after Jungkook. "Wait!"

Jimin pushed the car door open and ran into the convenience store.

"Jimin!" Yelled Jin, stumbling over himself as he followed him.

Namjoon jumped out and followed them into the store.

Hoseok sat in shock in the car, his jaw dropped and the events replaying in his mind. Yoongi sat next to him and began to call Jeonghee.

"Jungkook stop running!" Taehyung gasped as he continued to follow Jungkook.

He wouldn't. He couldn't. The white van had already disappeared from his sight, but Jungkook couldn't let it be true.

Taehyung finally caught up to him and grabbed his shoulders. "Stop!"

Jungkook fell to his knees. He was out of breath. His heart pounded. He looked straight ahead where the van with (Y/N) had gone.

"We have to go back! We're not doing anybody any good staying here!" Taehyung pleaded, tugging at his arm.

Tears welled up in Jungkook's eyes. He wiped them away but more came out.

"Please we have to call the police, or Jeonghee, we can't do anything to save (Y/N) here!" Taehyung said in a shaky voice. He felt like he himself was about to break down any minute.

Jungkook couldn't help it. His hand flew to his mouth before he could let out a sob. Taehyung's tears dripped as he sat down and joined Jungkook on the floor, pulling him into his shoulder as he cried.

Jimin burst through the doors of the shop and ran straight to the register. "Help!" He shouted.

The cashier looked at him, puzzled. "What's going on?!"

"Police! Call the police!" He cried, pointing at her phone.

"What is it?!" She asked, reaching for her phone.

"Our friend! Stolen! Our friend was stolen!" Jimin said in exasperation while moving his arms around to emphasize his point.

"The police are going to need more information, is there anyone who can help?" The cashier asked in a rush as she dialed 911.

Namjoon and Jin ran in. Namjoon went straight for the counter. "I can help, he's my friend." He said quickly.

"Ok, here's the phone." She said.

"Please Namjoon tell them to find her, maybe they'll be able to get the van before it gets too far." Jimin begged, his shock now gone and his sadness overtaking him. He remembered everything. He remembered the shock when the man grabbed her. His anger festered but went away when he remembered her helpless, terrified face.

"Hello?! Yes, our friend was just kidnapped. A man came and.... a white van. All black. He was larger and didn't have any hair." Namjoon tried to maintain his composure for his friends but his voice was shaky. "She had.... she's...."

He began to describe (Y/N)'s appearance. Jin held the panicking Jimin, who was going on and on.

"Who were they!? Why did they take her?! We should've busted the windows open!" Jimin was having a really hard time.