Chapter 13

(Y/N) Your Name
<<<>>>

As I let myself into the boys' apartment today, something seemed off. I looked around the living room and noticed their awards on the shelves were displayed slightly differently. I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion before shrugging and walking into the first room.

Yoongi groaned, turning over and pulling his blanket over his head. "No."

I smirked. "Come on, you guys have a tv performance today."

"No tv, only sleep." Yoongi said.

I raised my eyebrow. "English huh?"

"I want to sleep." He said.

"Me too." I said in a yawn.

"Sleep with me."

"Keep it down I'm tired." Hoseok complained from the other side of the room.

I crossed my arms. "You guys have to get up."

"Let's cancel the performance and go to sleep." Hoseok offered from his bed. The temptation was very strong.

I walked around the room, pulling the covers back on each bed and opening the window. "Come on, get up."

Yoongi sighed solemnly as he sat up and stretched his arms out. "Alright."

"No, Yoongi." Hoseok sat up as well. "Don't give up."

"You gave up too." Yoongi scoffed, rubbing his eyes.

I smiled. "Get dressed, we should be out of here in an hour." I said as I walked out and to the next room.

I noticed one of the beds was empty, and the other had both Taehyung and Jungkook tangled up in each other sleeping peacefully. Jimin had stayed in his own bed.

"This is the cutest shit I've ever seen." I mumbled, turning the lights in the room on.

The three simultaneously groaned.

"Get up please." I smiled.

"No."

"Oh no. My efforts, they have failed. I guess we can no longer go to the tv performance tonight. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook will not get out of bed."

"My bed is empty, sleep in it." Jungkook said, lazily pointing his arm. He opened his blanket slightly. "Or join us."

"Come on Jungkook, she was not convincing at all." Taehyung sighed, finally letting go of him and sitting up. Jimin joined him.

"Please get dressed. I'll make you guys breakfast." I said, closing the door and getting to the last room.

I slowly opened the door to see Namjoon getting ready on his own. "Jin, look who's here to wake you up."

"I'm getting up."

I raised an eyebrow and leaned against the door frame. "Ok cool I'm gonna go to the kitchen now."

I stayed silent to see if Jin would get up. He did not.

"You liar!" I chuckled as I shook Jin. "Get up!'

Jin groaned. "Ok ok I'm coming." He turned towards me and opened his eyes, smiling. "Good morning."

I poked his cheek. "Good morning. Get up."