Chapter 26

(Y/N) Your Name
<<<>>>

The concert in Orlando was also sold out, and there were hordes of Army filling the rows. It was almost enough to make me forget my encounter with Hoseok yesterday.

Almost.

I was of course still thinking about what he had said, and how his hands felt against my skin. It made me shudder.

I shook the thought out of my head and continued setting up.

"(Y/N) why don't you go on ahead and help with the song breaks tonight?" Jeonghee asked me as I placed water bottles in the dressing rooms again.

"Song breaks?"

"Just help the boys with their breaks between the songs. You won't be doing any of the costuming but you can handle the water breaks." Jeonghee explained.

I smiled. "I did pack an abundance of that today."

"Atta girl! Go for it, stage left." He said.

I rushed out with my cooler dragging closely behind.

The songs were so much louder from right off the stage than they were in the dressing rooms. My ears burst with sound. I was in shock as to how the crew and the boys could handle this so often.

"Oh great! You're here with the water. Jeonghee was very smart to recommend you tonight!" The producer beamed at my presence.

"When do the boys get their breaks!?" I shouted over the music.

"Usually when someone's doing a solo! So right about... now!"

The intro to Euphoria began to play. The screams echoed through the stage. The boys all came one by one running back. Immediately costumers ran to them. Their clothes were changed in a whirlwind, their hair and makeup was touched up. I waited until it was a little clearer to head over with my cooler.

"You guys thirsty?" I asked, handing them each a water bottle.

"(Y/N)!" Jimin cheerfully hugged me. I could feel his heart pounding into me. "You're here!"

"I'm always here." I teased. "Drink water."

He nodded and gulped down the bottle I gave him. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"I'm so glad you came, I think seeing you is just what I needed to keep going." Jin sighed into my ear before pulling me into him.

I took in his warm embrace and held up a water bottle. "This is actually what you need to keep going."

He playfully rolled his eyes. "Oh (Y/N), always trying to keep us hydrated. Don't you ever just want to have fun?"

I pouted. "I can have fun."

"Cute." Jin gently pinched my cheek. I blushed. "If you really do like to have fun... then you won't mind us stopping by your room tonight."

"You say that as if you guys don't stop by my room literally every day." I laughed.

"Then we'll see you tonight!" Jimin waved with a smile.

"Well actually I'll see you again on your next break when I give you more water." I corrected him.

He smirked. "Even better."

<<<>>>

I sat on my bed reading the book I had brought with me. It was my favorite one, no matter how many times I found myself reading it over and over again I always came back to it.