I Guess He is a Teacher

Thea's POV
We finally god to the grand hall after what felt like forever. We met up with everyone else apparently on the train they got caught up by someone and decided to just sit with them.

We were sitting there listening to Dumbledore's speech when Draco leaned over. "The one sitting to the right of Dumbledore is the man who saved you, I guess he is a teacher."

I couldn't help but think the man looked familiar "Well I guess I should thank him when I get the chance."

"Pst." I looked over to see Pansy leaning over to me. "You really fainted, Ha and you think your all strong but you can't even keep yourself awake."

"Really Parkinson, just shut your trap," Draco growled. I glared at her and her water spilled on her lap. She gasp and immediately got some napkins trying to clean it up before anyone noticed.

"She's dumber than she looks, and that's saying something," I said making everyone laugh quietly.

"Professor Lupin will be taking over defense against the dark arts this school year. I hope you all treat him with respect," I heard Dumbledore say.

I turned around to see Harry right behind me which barley ever happens. We're never this close to each other at lunch. Dumbledore finished up and everyone started talking and enjoying themselves. "Harry, does he look familiar to you?" I asked making him turn around.

He looked back up at Professor Lupin and shook his head. "No he doesn't, why do you think you know him?" He asked back.

Draco looked at me in confusion "I feel like I've seen him from somewhere but maybe he just has one of those faces," I said.

"I don't think someone with scars all over his face is what you call one of those faces," Draco said.

I looked back at him to see he was looking right at me. Harry and Draco followed my gaze but his eyes didn't move off me. "Just me or is he looking directly at you Thea?" Harry asked.

"No he definitely is, I'm just gonna look away," I said looking back at my food.

"That was a little weird," Draco said.

"What are you two talking about?" Tracy asked.

"Oh it was nothing, I just needed to ask Harry something." She nodded and went back to her conversation with Elijah. "Maybe he thinks I look familiar too."

Draco looked at me and nodded "Maybe."

~~~

After dinner we all started to walk back to our houses to get situated when Severus stepped in front of me and Draco. "A word please," He said.

We both nodded as he lead us to Dumbledore's office. "Hello you two," Dumbledore said standing. "I just wanted to go over something's just in case you forgot. The first thing is don't leave each other again like it's stated all the time. Training will be this year either in the mornings or at night like usual. Somethings different this year because Dementors are on school ground so please try not to make them mad. We won't get in the way of Quidditch this year because you two didn't get the opportunity to play last year. Thankfully you two are still on the team and ready to play. The last thing is Lupin offered to give the two of you training as well because he knows of your abilities and thinks he can help. He is the defense against the dark arts teacher after all he is more then capable. You two will be alternating who you train with to improve your skills and protect yourselves as much as you can."

We both nodded "Thank you Dumbledore," I said.

"Anytime you two, Severus do you mind walking then back?"

"No, not at all." He turned away quickly and started to walk out. Me and Draco followed behind him as we walked down the halls. We got to the door and he said the word to get in "I will see the both of you in class tomorrow," he said and turned away.

We both walked in to see no one in the common room. "Looks like everyone's unpacking all of there stuff," I said taking a seat on the couch.

"Yeah looks like it." Draco took a seat next to me as we sat in silence. I was looking into the green fire when I felt a hand on my shoulder "Look Thea, I know you already know this but I'm here to help you every step of the way. Through anything alright. I'm never going to forgive myself for what happened last year but that's the past and I can't change that. But just know I'm not leaving no matter what you say."

I felt my face get a little warm from his sudden words but I just smiled at him. "Thanks Draco, and know the same counts for you too. I'm not leaving you either so if you ever going through anything I'm here."

He gave me a warm smile "I know." He leaned back as we sat there for a few minutes in silence again.

The good silence.

"Let's get to unpacking, meet up here in the morning let's say 6:30?" I asked standing up.

"6:30 sounds good, goodnight Thea," Draco said walking over to his staircase.

"Goodnight Draco."

~~~

I finished unpacking and all the other girls were already sleeping. I felt Daisy get on top of my legs while my eyes started getting heavy.

"Lupin," I heard mom say happily.

"Lily, James!" Lupin exclaimed giving them both hugs. I giggled waving my hands up and down. I looked over at Harry who was just sitting there with a dodie in his mouth. "And if it isn't my favorite niece and my favorite nephew," Lupid said picking us up in each of his arms while kissing the top of our heads.

I giggled and grabbed his jacket. He looked at me with a silly face making me laugh even more. "Oh Lupin we missed you, how was the trip?" Dad asked while taking a seat on the couch.

"Ahh, it was marvelous I saw so many extraordinary things while I was there. If I do say you should definitely come with me next time James."

"I might just take you up on that offer," Dad said with a smile.

"And leave me here with the children by myself?" Mom asked putting her hand on her hip.

"Oh these kids are angels Lily," Lupin said placing us back down in our crib. I gave him a sad face while Harry started to cry. "Alright alright." He picked us back up and walked to the couch placing us on each of his legs. "See I can handle them all by myself."

"Yeah ok and when they both start crying it's a lot to handle. Especially little Thea, she doesn't cry much but when she does it basically shakes the house."

Lupin and Dad both laughed at her comment while I just giggled and through my hands in the air. I almost fell off his leg until he placed his large hand on my small back. "There growing up fast aren't they?" Lupin asked looking at us.

"To fast for my liking," Dad said.

"Every parent says that I swear," Lupin said making the two chuckle. "I can't want to see what a great witch and wizard they will become."

"They will be amazing, I can feel it in my heart," Mom said with a proud smile.

"Of course they will, there our children after all," Dad said making himself chuckle. "Anyways let's get to eat!"

Lupin picked us back up and put us down. I didn't want him to leave so I started crying along with Harry. I was basically screaming at this point. "You weren't wrong about the crying Lily."

Heyo!!! I posted when this chapter will be up on my insta story almost 13 hours before the chapter actually dropped. If you want updates like that follow my Instagram vick_stories

Sorry it was kinda boring but it was cute. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I love you all🖤💚