Quidditch Game

Thea's POV
It was finally the day! We had a Quidditch match against Hufflepuff and I was extremely excited. I was in the Slytherin common room talking about the game which I was so excited for. I never got to play in a real game last year and I was so happy.

"This is gonna be great!" I cheered making everyone laugh.

"Your really excited aren't you?" Thomas asked.

"You bet!"

I looked at Draco and just saw a smile on his face as he looked at me. I blushed a little bit "We should get going we have to get ready after all," Draco said.

Everyone agreed and we headed towards the field. We turn the corner and saw Cedric and some of his friends in front of us. It looked like they were heading down the hall. Probably to the field I knew he played seeker which means he has to go against Draco.

"Ahh are you guys headed to the field?" Cedric asked.

"Yeah we are," Thomas said.

"Well I'm glad your finally able to play this year Thea," Cedric said with a warm smile making me blush. "But bring your A game because my team won't go easy on you."

"Same goes for us," I said with a confident smile. "Not to be mean or anything but Slytherins team is gonna crush you."

"Is that so?" He questioned.

"Hell yeah it is."

"Well then let's make it a good one and don't come crying to me when we beat you," Cedric said with a wink making me blush. All of us walked to the field together and Cedric stuck his hand out when we got there. "Good luck." I grabbed it and shook it.

"You should be wishing yourself luck," I said making him chuckle a little.

"Well then, see you out on the field." Their team walked over to the changing room and I turned to Draco.

"Kick his arse," I said with a smile making him blush a little bit.

"Will do," He said with a salute making our whole group laugh.

"Well we will see you all later," Thomas said. "Marcus is gonna have our heads if we don't get our butts changed."

Me and Draco nodded and started walking. I started feeling a little nervous so when I was about to go to the girls locker room someone grabbed my hand. I turned and saw Draco and he gave me a smile. "Hey, don't be nervous alright. Trust me you'll do great."

I saw the determination in his eyes and it gave me confidence "Thanks Draco, so will you. I'm ready to kick some arse!" I cheered with a big smile.

Draco pulled me in for a hug and my face went into his chest. I couldn't help but blush as he pulled away with a smile. "See you out there."

He opened the door and he disappeared behind it. I felt my heart racing for some reason as I walked inside. I quickly changed and walked out to see everyone standing and talking. I saw Marcus talking to Draco so I decided to go over to Thomas. "Oh hey," Thomas said with a smile.

"Hey is Marcus encouraging Draco?" I asked.

"Probably not, he's probably saying not to fail and putting pressure on him. That's what happened to the last seeker."

I sighed as I saw Draco walking over "You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah he was just telling me to make sure I catch the snitch."

I looked at Thomas and he nodded saying he was right. "Potter come over here," Marcus called out.

Thomas patted my back "Good luck," He said laughing.

I slowly walked over "Yea?" I asked.

"I just want to say I know it's your first game and all but you need to bring it your A game. Or your off the team no pressure."

My eyes widened "I'm off the team if I don't do well! It's my first fucking game!" I basically yelled.

"Well I can't have anyone who's not the best on my team." He gave me a smile with his awful looking teeth which made me look away.

"Yeah whatever," I said quietly as I walked back over to my friends.

"What happened?" Draco asked looking at my blank expression.

"He said I have to do well or I'm off the team."

"What!? I'll talk to him-,"

"No, it's fine. What makes you guys think I'm gonna do bad?" I asked with a smirk. "Besides I have a feeling it will be a good game."

"If you say so," Thomas said.

"Are you sure?" Draco asked with concern in his eyes.

"Yes Draco I'm more than capable of kicking ass," I smiled and kissed him on the cheek as our team was called. I blushed but got on my broom and flew off. The crowd cheered and I searched to find my friends which not long after I found. They waved as everyone got into position.

Just like that the game is started and everyone takes off. I raced towards the ball as everything else faded away it was just me in the game. I grabbed the ball and swung towards the side avoiding the other players. A beater swung a ball towered me and I dodged with ease and sent a wink to them. I avoided every player and eventually chucked the ball into the goal making the crowd and team cheer. "Nice Thea!" Thomas yelled sending me a thumbs up. The ball was sent up again and Cedric flew in front of me chasing the Snitch and Draco was right behind him. The other team got the ball and I flew towards them as they flew towered me. This was a game of chicken...

They dropped down avoiding me and did exactly like I wanted. I wrapped my legs around my broom as tight as I could and flipped upside down grabbing the ball from their hands and passing the ball to one of my teammates. "Did you see that move!" The announcer said. My teammate was hit with one of the balls but thankfully I was right next to them. They threw the ball to me as they recovered and I spun swinging my arm as hard as I could sending it flying into the goal before anyone could realize what happened.

A smile came across my face because of how much fun this was. I looked at Marcus and gave him a smirk.

After a few more points our team was in the lead by a lot. I felt something off and I looked up to see Dementors above us coming down super fast and right at me. I was about to use my wand when I realized I didn't have it on me. I tried to fly away when it was right one was right in front of me. The last thing I heard was Draco catching the snitch when everything went black.

Draco's POV
I looked over so happy I caught the snitch when I saw Thea was surrounded by dementors. They started to do that weird thing so I immediately knew to fly towards her as fast as I could. She started to fall off her broom but luckily I caught her before she fell all the way down. The teachers were down in seconds and cast the spell to send them away. I lowered myself to the ground and everyone was in shock. "What the bloody hell?" I asked the teachers.

"Come with me hurry up," Dumbledore said as I followed him with Thea in my arms. Severus was behind us as we walked into the nurses office. "She spends too much time in here," I thought setting her down.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"I don't know but I made a deal that they couldn't come all the way on the campus I have to figure this out," Dumbledore said walking out.

"She will be fine," Severus said.

"Yeah but I feel like she's always in here."

"It's because she's so reckless but then again it makes her who she is."

HEY GUYS!!! Sorry it's been so long I have been going through a lot. I wanted to get something out so I hope it's not too bad. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I love you all🖤💚