What The Bloody Hell

Thea's POV
It was kind of an awkward car ride but it wasn't to bad. We just got to the train station and Goyle started saying goodbye to his parents. "Thank you so much for the ride," I said with a smile.

"Anytime dear," His mother said. His parents weren't coming in with us so after everyone said there goodbyes. Then we grabbed our bags and headed in.

"What do you think Hogwarts will be like this year?" Goyle asked as we went through the wall. Once we got through the view was amazing as usual with all the people and the huge train.

"I don't know but I hope it's nothing like last year," Draco said. I remembered all the bad things that happened. At least I wasn't alone going through all of it.

We put our things where they needed to be and walked on the train looking for our friends but we didn't find them. We opened an empty compartment and walked in. "How was everyone's summer?" I asked.

"Boring, I missed everyone. I mean I saw Goyle a few times because our family's are close but I haven't seen anyone else," Draco said looking at me.

I gave him a smile "Yeah I missed everyone a lot, I'm so glad I'm out of that hell hole." They both laughed a little bit at what I said.

We talked about random stuff until the train started moving. "Huh, I wonder where everyone is," I said.

"Yeah they should of found us by now, but oh well we will see them at school," Draco shrugged.

~~~

We talked for a while until the train came to a stop. We all looked at each other "What do you think that's about?" Goyle asked.

"I don't know, let me go see," Draco said. I grabbed his hand making him stop and look at me.

I had a really bad feeling about this whole thing.

"Stay here. I'm sure it's fine," I said giving him a worried look. He nodded and slowly sat down. The windows started to freeze and we all looked at each other. I got up "Draco move behind me," I said. He didn't argue he just moved to the inner seat as water circled around my hands. Something started moving outside and I was ready to blast it. It had something covering its face and almost looked like a ghost.  It slowly opened the door and the water around my hands got faster.

Before I could even react it felt like the life was being drained out of me.

Draco's POV
The thing slowly opened the door and Thea was about to blast it when the thing looked like it was taking her soul away. I grabbed my wand and was about to cast a spell.

"Expecto Patronum!" I heard a man yell. The creature ran away from the light  while Thea started to fall from where she was standing so I caught her and slowly placed her on the seat. A man came into view looking at Thea.

"What just happened?" I asked him.

"Those are Dementors and they are looking for Sirius Black. She will be fine but give this to her when she wakes up. I must go talk to the driver," He said handing me a piece of chocolate.

I was about to ask him why but he was already walking away.

"What the bloody hell," Goyle said looking shocked.

I looked at Thea who was still laying down unconscious. After a few minutes she slowly sat up looking around. "What just happened?" She asked.

"Something attacked you, a man saved you by the looks of it I can tell he's older maybe a new teacher or something. He said to eat this but he didn't say why. But how do you feel are you alright?" I asked while handing her the chocolate.

"I'm alright that was just really weird, did he say what the thing wanted with me?" She asked taking a bite of the chocolate as I felt the train start moving again.

"He said they we're looking for Sirius Black the one who escaped from Azkaban," Goyle said. I could see she physically stiffened.

"Yeah, I know who he is," Thea said looking nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She grabbed my hand and started to leave the compartment "We will be back in a few minutes Goyle," She said while leaving. She found a spot in the back of the train that was empty.

"Are you sure it's safe to be out here after what just happened?" I asked as she looked up at me. I noticed she was still holding my hand and I felt my face starting to get hot. She seemed to notice too as she took her hand back blushing a little.

"Y-yeah we're fine the trains moving again anyways, but theirs something I need to tell you. Sirius Black wants to kill me and Harry."

My eyes widened. Was she serious? "But why?" I asked.

"He thinks that me and Harry are the only ones standing in the way of Voldemort," She said whispering the last part.

"That's bloody mad! I don't think he will be able to get on school grounds though."

She rose an eyebrow as I thought back to everything we went through the past two years and how multiple people were able to get onto the school grounds. "I just thought you should know and I didn't want to worry Goyle. Keep this between me and you. But it doesn't matter if Sirius Black gets into the school anyways because I learned a lot over the summer and I think I will be able to protect me and Harry."

"Hey don't forget I'm always here to help you," I said.

"Yeah I know and I'm extremely grateful," She smiled while tackling me in a hug. I smiled to myself and hugged back. "Speaking of Harry we should probably go check and make sure he's alright." She pulled away and started walking to find Harry. She opened a compartment and smiled at her brother. "I'm glad you're alright," She said.

"Yeah, did that thing get to you too?" He asked looking nervous.

"Yeah it did, but I'm fine." I looked and saw everyone was glaring me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at everyone.

"Did he have to come with you?" Ron asked looking at me.

"Watch your mouth Weaslbee," I growled.

"You don't even like me so I'd be quiet before we have another accident," Thea said while water started to surround her hands.

"Alright now I think that's enough, I'll walk you too back," Harry said getting up and placing his hand on her back leading us out.

"You all need to get along," Harry sighed.

"Hey you don't get along with my friends," Thea shot back.

"Alright that's true." We stopped outside of our compartment and saw Goyle eating some sweets. "I'll see you later Thea." He gave her a smile and walked away.

We opened the door and saw Goyle hand us chocolate frogs "I got these for you," He said with a smile.

"Thanks Goyle," Thea said immediately opened it.

He hummed in response from having his mouth full.

"Hopefully this school year will go better," I thought as I looked at Thea "I can't lose her again."

Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to follow my insta vick_stories to know when chapters will come out. Anyways I love you all💚🖤