41-45

DESTINY CHAPTER 41 [28th April 2010]

It was just before dinner and Taeyeon was sitting in the living room with Soo-jung. The both of them were watching TV together.

Soo-yeon was in the kitchen preparing dinner for the both of them. Taeyeon wanted to help but Soo-yeon refused.

Taeyeon felt like the luckiest person on earth.

In the time that she was seated there with Soo-jung, they talked a bit about Soo-yeon.

Soo-jung actually told Taeyeon that she has never seen her sister this happy before.

Taeyeon was very glad that she had the ability to bring Soo-yeon so much joy.

“My sister really loves you,” Soo-jung said to Taeyeon.

“I know, I love her very much too,” Taeyeon told Soo-jung.

“I’m happy for the both of you, and I’m happy that finally there’s someone who can really take care of my sister,” Soo-jung said with a sweet smile.

“Thank you little sister,” Taeyeon said as she gave Soo-jung a friendly squeeze.

“I’m happy too,” Soo-jung admitted, “Now I have two older sisters to care for me.”

Taeyeon laughed, “My pleasure, little one.”

Soo-yeon happened to walk out with a tray of food at that moment.

“The both of you seem to be having a great conversation. What are you talking about?” Soo-yeon asked.

“It’s a secret,” Taeyeon teased playfully.

“You sure are very cheeky today aren’t you?” Soo-yeon said as she wrinkled her nose and made a funny face at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon could tell that Soo-yeon was happy that she got along with Soo-jung.

“Come on Soo-jung, we better help your sister before she complains that we’re ganging up against her again!” Taeyeon said as she nudged Soo-jung.

“I’ll help you to set the table my lady,” Taeyeon said as she took the tray from Soo-yeon.

“And I’ll help with the rice!” Soo-jung said as she ran into the kitchen.

Soo-yeon could not help but smile at their actions.

It felt like they were a warm family.

After the meal, Taeyeon and Soo-jung wiped down the table and washed the dishes.

The three of them ended up watching TV together in the living room.

Midway, Taeyeon’s phone rang.

She checked out the caller ID and saw that it was a private number.

She excused herself and went out on the balcony to take the call.

***

Taeyeon’s phone just rang and she went out to answer her phone.

Soo-yeon got distracted by that.

It must be something to do with her job.

Taeyeon stood outside for quite a while before she returned to the living room.

“So who was that?” Soo-yeon asked casually.

“Oh just someone, it’s about work,” Taeyeon replied skillfully in front of Soo-jung.

“I see,” Soo-yeon said. She got the hint.

After a while, Soo-jung was tired so she went to bed since she had to go to school the next day.