chap 21 - 25

DESTINY CHAPTER 21 [28th March 2010]

“Who’s this Kang-In guy?” Sunny asked immediately.

“Some crew who’s on the team,” Taeyeon replied.

“Wow, our Taeyeon sure is attractive,” Sunny laughed.

“Not funny, I’m not attracting the one I want to attract,” said Taeyeon with a dejected frown on her face, she rethought her sentence and later added on, “ok i’m not sure if I want to attract her but she’s the one i’m attracted to.”

Taeyeon was still consumed with the thought of ‘not being good enough’ for Soo-yeon.

“Why don’t you tell Soo-yeon that you’re not interested in Kang-In and that you know, you actually have a girl that you like?” Sunny suggested.

“And?? What if it scares her off?” Taeyeon exclaimed, “like WOAH I better steer clear she likes girls!”

“Gee, I didn’t ask you to say that you like her,” Sunny said as she rolled her eyes, “just start from there and find out what she thinks or how she feels?”

Taeyeon thought about it for a while.

It really did not seem like a bad plan.

“I know you’re buying the idea, I can totally tell,” Sunny remarked, “Good luck and have fun with your Kang-In and Soo-yeon.”

Taeyeon frowned at Sunny, “You’re as irritating as hell.”

Sunny laughed real hard as she replied, “Yes, and you’re as funny as hell!”

“Aish! I’m hanging up now,” Taeyeon said in irritation.

Sunny laughed even harder as she said good bye.

Taeyeon said bye and hung up.

When Taeyeon stepped through the sliding doors and into the room, she noticed that Soo-yeon was looking at her.

“Is everything ok?” Soo-yeon asked.

Taeyeon was surprised at her question, “Yes I’m ok why do you ask?”

“That’s because you’re frowning?” Soo-yeon pointed out.

“Oh, haha, Sunny was just being irritating,” Taeyeon said as if it was nothing much to worry about, “now now where’s my dinner.”

Soo-yeon pointed at the corner of the TV ledge.

Taeyeon looked over and finally saw her food with great difficulty. The ledge was filled with too many items.

“Now that I have my food,” said Taeyeon as she picked the white paper bag off the ledge, “I should find somewhere that I can eat.”

Taeyeon scanned the room for some decent space,but the only space they had were the two beds.

Taeyeon laughed, “It seems like there’s really no space and I’m not going to eat on the bed, I’ll be heading off to the lobby,” Taeyeon told Soo-yeon.

Taeyeon headed for the door when she heard Soo-yeon call out, “Wait for me! I’ll come along.”

Taeyeon held the door open and Soo-yeon scrambled over shortly.

As the pair were walking towards the lift Soo-yeon asked in her most casual voice, “So, do you like Kang-In too?”

“Too?,” Taeyeon questioned, “you sound like you’re almost certain he likes me,” Taeyeon deflected the question.

She hurried for the closing lift doors and jammed down on the lift buttons. Soo-yeon ran after her.

Taeyeon stepped into the lift quickly and apologized to the rest of the passengers in the lift. In actual fact, she was just trying to buy herself some time before she actually put her ‘plan’ into action. Technically, it was Sunny’s plan and not hers.