8

your eyes widened at Kuroo's words and your heart skipped a beat. Kuroo pulled you closer to him so now you can feel his chest against you,with the both of your heartbeat beating together. He leaned closer to your face and the both of you locked eyes with each other. Not going to lie,you felt butterflies in your stomach,you can't handle this anymore.

"f-fine,i'll pay attention to you instead" you looked away and felt your cheeks burning, you tried to escape from his grip but that only made him held your hand tighter. "Good girl" he smirked and let go of his grip.With that,the two of you continued your journey to your home while paying attention to him of course.

"thank you for today Kuroo,i definitely enjoyed it" You said while smiling, Kuroo smiled back and replied "thank you too, I think we should go out with each other more often too." You definitely agreed with that sentence. "I'll take my leave y/n,take care" he waved you goodbye and walked away.

you walked to your room and quickly close the door and leaned against it. You then looked at the rooster plushie that was in your hand and hugged it tightly, you were happy about today because you hung out with Kuroo and that scenario happened. I like him you chuckled to yourself and placed that plushie on your bed.

after you finish washing up,you lie down on your bed and decided to check up on your phone since you didn't played your phone the whole day while hanging out with Kuroo.

5 messages from Loser ❤️

Akaashi? You were basically so immersed in hanging out with Kuroo today that you didn't even bother checking up on your phone,is that a good or bad thing?

Akaashi texted you and asked what you were doing since 4pm but you didn't answer him since you were with Kuroo. But Akaashi thought it was weird since you always answer him asap but now you didnt answer him for almost an hour. So he asks you if you were okay,but didn't wanna spam you.

it was 9pm and you finally texted him back,but first you reply was a 'sorry' texts since you didn't saw his texts since 4pm.

[Loser❤️]
It's okay y/n,but what made you so busy today ?
                                                                    seen 9:03pm

you smiled and told him what happened today when you hung out with Kuroo yes even the incident. You told him by texts one by one and typed it in all caps so it sort of looked like you were spamming and yelling at him but in reality you were just telling him about what happened because you were excited.

although you can't see Akaashi through your phone, he was feeling very jealous like you didn't even bothered to tell him that you'll hang out with Kuroo. But what to do? He can't force you to like him can he? to him as long as you're happy he's happy.

[Loser❤️]
Ah no wonder..hope you had fun tho. Im going to sleep goodnight.
                                                                  seen 9:07pm

eh? you don't know why but you realised it, Akaashi has been acting different lately eversince you mentioned Kuroo. Could it be? no.. you didn't want to think of any negative thoughts so you just shrugged it off. Just then a notification pops out,Kuroo.

[Kuroo🥰]
Hey just want to thanks for today again y/n.
                                                                     seen 9:10pm

everytime his name pops out from your phone,you'll smile and feel butterflies now you confirmed it that you're in love with this guy.

[Kuroo🥰]
Also..err there's something I want to confess?
                                                                    seen 9:13pm

that sentence caught your eyes and your heart was already beating fast what could it be? You're feeling different kind of emotions,anxious,excited,curious. So you asked him,"what?" and quickly exited the chat and placed your phone facing downwards waiting for his notification. After a few seconds,you receieved a notification but you were too scared to open it.

You gathered up courage and read the text that says

[Kuroo🥰]
Y/n..I think,i like you.
seen 9:14pm