16

The alarm disturbed your peaceful sleep and that made you groan. Hmm? Why do I hear heartbeats? You then looked at what you were sleeping on and it was Akaashi. You quickly got up and that woke Akaashi up.

"Eh? What happened..?" Akaashi asked still half asleep while rubbing his eyes

You shook your head and replied "nothing, school is starting in a few hours.."

Akaashi nodded and got up. Not gonna lie, that was one of the best sleep he had gotten, having someone laying on top of him gave him the comfort. Especially if it's the someone he love.

You and Akaashi were getting ready for school but then Akaashi asked "are you sure you wanna go to school after what happened y/n..?"

You nodded. You and Kuroo have not texted each other since yesterday.. just then you heard a notification from your phone.

[Kuroo]
Hey babe, wanna go to school tgt?
Seen 7:00am

"Who's that?" Akaashi questioned

"Kuroo.." You sigh and closed your phone, not bothering to reply to his text back.

"Oh what does that bastard wants?"

"Go to school with me, but I didn't reply." Akaashi then pulled you in for a hug and kissed the top of your head lightly. "It'll be okay.." He reassured. You smiled "Thank you Loser." You're thankful to have someone like Akaashi by your side.

A few minutes later, you and Akaashi reached the front gate of the school and the person who was standing there was the person who you did not want to see early in the morning, Kuroo.

"The hell y/n? Not replying to my texts, not giving a single fuck about me and you're out here happily with this dude? I knew you were cheating on me you whore."

The insults.. you can't take it anymore. Akaashi wanted to do something about the situation when Kuroo interrupted him.

"It's simple y/n, it's either gonna have to be me or him."