24

"Love?" You peeked in the bedroom to see Akaashi all ready for work. He turned and greeted you with a smile, "Hello, lovely!" You smiled at the cute nickname he said. You made him faced you and did his tie, "still can't believe you're my husband now" You looked at him in the eye.

"A dream come true" Akaashi eyes softened upon your gaze. It's been months since Akaashi and you has been married to each other. Everything is going very well so far. He's the best husband you could ever ask for, a true gentleman you would say.

"I packed your lunch!" You said after doing his tie.

"Thank you sweetheart" He pecked your forehead and grabbed his coat.

You unlocked the door for him, sending him off to work. You smiled at this sight that you will never get tired of. If this is your happy ever after, you have won in life. "What are you smiling about?" Akaashi chuckled at you.

"Nothing, just the thought of how lucky i am" You leaned against the wall and admire him. He then walks up to you, "Silly, i'm the lucky one" And proceed to give you a short kiss. 

"I'll go now! See you later, my love. Take care of yourself and stay safe. I love you" He pecked your forehead and gave your hand a kiss before going out.

"I love you too" You muttered and waved to him from the front door.

At the end of the day, the moral of the story is that your bestfriend could be your soulmate too, just like how mine is. I will forever be thankful for this guy, and i'd be more than glad to spend the rest of my life with him. The one and only, Keiji Akaashi.