I meet them

Truth shall come out someday,
It can't be kept hidden always.
It is like a fragrance of a flower,
That spreads as it blooms under Sun's rays.
I know there is so much mystery,
What is my relation, What is the history?
But I am sure I will one day find out,
The truth will remove all my doubts.

Saikat Ghoshal had helped me today a lot. I have got some idea about Rishi Chatterjee now. A young guy of 28 years, living with his parents in their home, working hard to survive. I knew his dreams, his aspirations were only to help and support his family. But everything was crushed by some uncertain selfish reasons of few rich people. They tried to break him down with force and with false allegations, trying to hit where a poor man gets hurts the most, his prestige. And one fine day, he was found dead. Neither me nor Saikat Ghoshal are sure about the cause of his death. Was the insults forced  him to commit suicide? Or the same people murdered him cold blooded and staged it as suicide? I don't know.

I had been so upset from everything that evening that after returning home, I went straight to bed. I didn't feel like eating anything. The face of Rishi and his mother and father kept coming into my mind. My mom calls me that night and when I pick up, she understands something is wrong. No matter how much I try to convince her that everything is all right, she keeps asking me. I finally tell her," Mom, I am missing you a lot. I am missing you." She says,"That's why, I didn't want you to go alone. Babu..let me talk to your dad. He will say yes I know. You return back." "NO.. no.. mom. No..I can't come now. I have few days of work left. I 'll be back soon. Don't tell dad anything.", I scream. Confused my mom, accepts everything after much convincing. After I hang up, my phone rings again. It is my big brother.

Jay from the other side says,"Chote what's up!" I with irritation reply," Stop calling me that Jay. You know I hate it." Jay says," Tu kabhi bhai nahi bulayega na? Then chote hi sun." I grunt and say," Mere pujya bhaishaab boliye kaise hain? Happy?" Jay laughs and says," Now this is too much. Anyways,I am fine. How are you? Missing us?" "Yes..too much bhai... I miss you all. Mom ko jyada.", I say in a sad voice. He replies," Aww.. And what about Sana? Missing her or not? I guess not, she is coming to you na.." I am speechless, how did he find out about her. As if reading my mind, he says," Dude, thinking how I know? I have sources dear." I knew who his source is. My stupidity. I had purchased air tickets for Sana with my official credit card. And the details go to his mail Id. He says,"Finally tu pyar mein pada.How is she? Must be beautiful right. I will be meeting her right." I reply,"Yes. She is beautiful not only from outside but also as a human being. I love her truly. Bhai don't tell anyone now." Jay starts to laugh and says,"Relax chote..I won't say anything to anyone. But I am happy for you. Okay the thing I wanted to discuss with you is that I got a mail from HS group. They wanted to know about the project on shopping mall that we are planning to build in Kolkata with them." I slam my head. I never thought, these people will be sending anything like this so soon directly to the office. I say," No there is no project. I just had a conversation with the owners of the group and shared my thoughts on it. They took me seriously. Can you believe it? Mujhe bhi log seriously lene lag gaye hain.." I try to laugh but Jay is super smart. He said," What is going on Sid? I know it's something else. Tell me is it anything to do with your dreams? Tell me the truth or else I will tell dad everything." Yaar I am screwed. Blackmailing mein Jay has done PhD. He has been doing that since we were kids and he has now aced in it. I say," Will you believe me whatever I say to you?" He says," I know this is serious. Tell me." And I share everything with him from the childhood talks to what happened in Bangkok till the meeting with Saikat Ghoshal. I say," I have his photo in my hand right now. I can send you that. I am not lying bhai." Jay remains silent for sometime then he says," Sid. It's really difficult to believe everything but I  know you are saying the truth. But it's dangerous, those people can do anything. See I am coming this Tuesday. Please stay away from those Poddars till then. If they call, tell them I will talk to them. Sid I know you are one of the emotional types but there is absolutely no need to find out the truth. Please stay away from troubles till I come." I don't argue with him anymore.