Prologue

"Pyar hai saathon janam ka,
    Raha mein na chodke jana.
    Tum mere ho, mere hi rahoge,
    Yeh Wada har janam yaad rakhna.."

I hear her heart say this poem..Yes, I can hear everything now. She is saying, "Don't leave me again. I can't lose you. Please come back my love. Please come back Sid."

I say, I whisper in her ears,"Sana, I am here my love." She can't hear me..Oh I wish I could wipe away her tears. But here I am flying as a wind. I say again,
"Hear me my love,
  Please hear my voice.
  Keep me in your heart,
  Forgetting me is not a choice."
She turns towards me trying to understand. Yes, she hears me..Oh! She hears me..That's our love, our bond, our connection.

I look around and see all familiar faces. My dad holding my mom, who is terrified of what is going to happen.I want to tell her, don't worry I am here. But she can't hear me. There sitting beside her is Sana's mother and her father and brother are standing near the door.

I go inside the room and there I am lying on the cold table. Doctors and nurses surrounding me, no my body. I am here looking at my body. They put something inside the lifeless body of mine. It's funny I don't feel anything. One of the doctor put two electrode pads on my chest and pass a shock to my heart using the defibrillator machine. Once nothing, twice nothing, I think so this is it. But then a third shock and I get pulled into something.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Hi all,
This is book is only about love and romance. Two people blindly in love with each other. So trust me when I say this is different but truely a love story.

Read, love, vote and comment..And as you know all poems and shayari credits to this amateur writer..
Lots of 💕💕💕💕