Finn-Do I Wanna Know

Y/n's P.O.V.:

No matter who or what is my relationship to anyone who I worked with,I always keep it professional as an actor,but what are the odds that when I was casted on a music video to a song called (Song of your choice) and what are the oddsthat  the person who's going to play as my lover is my ex.Finn fucking Wolfhard.

I can't just say no to this project since my manager is friends with the director and he promised that I will act in this music video.

So here I am wearing a skirt a polo shirt  and a blazer that will be taken off by Finn later on for a 'hot scene' and I'm trying to talk to myself that this is all professional nothing more.

We're over and that's it.

You see,we broke up because Finn turned cold to me and we've been busy with our careers so I decided to break up with him,because I think he don't love me anymore.

While me,I'm here,still so fucking inlove with him,still haven't moved on and now we're meeting again after 2 months.

"Y/n its time for your first scene,"my manager said

We will be filming 4 scenes today for this stupid music video and the "hot scene" will be last since the director wants to film it at night.

I walked out of the trailer towards the school football benches(lmao whut?)we're filming at.

And I froze.

Finn stand there in his school boy uniform talking to the director,looking pretty cute—I mean stupid.

I breathed heavily walking up to them.

"Hi!,"I greeted them.

The director greeted me while Finn just looked at me.

"There you are!,so Finn this is—"

"Y/n,"Finn cut off the director still looking at me.

"Oh,so you know eachother?"the director asked

He probably don't watch the news or something.

"Yeah,he's kinda my ex"I breathed out looking away from Finn getting uncomfortable under his gaze

"Oh,well lets start the scene huh?"the director asked awkwardly and we just nodded at him.

So our charaters are some rebel teens,Finn's character being a badboy while mine's just simply a care free girl.

I sat on one of the bench and the scene is Finn will run to me and ask me to skip school.

(I'll just do it as "scene" like its being shown as the music video since it so awkward if I make it not like that)

***scene***

I sat there minding my own business when Finn ran to me,he ask me to skip school with him and offered his hands to me.

I just looked at it and he looks at me irritated.

"Just take it,"

I roll my eyes taking it,he pulls me on my feet and picked up my back pack and he started running holding my hands.

The hallways are empty as we ran towards our lockers to get some things,when a teacher saw us,he took my hand again and we started running away.

The teacher yelled for us to come back but we just run away faster.

We looked at eachother laughing as we ran away my hair flew behind my back.