Finn-Full of cash,empty hearts(Part 3)

Song Suggestion:

Wish You Were Sober by Conan Gray
And
Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Y/n sighs as she thought of Finn and their fight last week so she grabs her phone,wallet and car keys as she walks out of the house to her car.

She immediately drove off her house,which she can never call home,towards Finn's house where she saw him skateboarding outside.

Finn immediately hops of his skateboard and stand beside the road to wait for the car to pass by but it stops infront of him and he peaks inside the see Y/n and he sighs.

"Why are you here?"Finn asked and Y/n looks at him.

"Can you come in please?"

Finn sighs as he climbs in the car placing his skateboard in the back facing the front as Y/n started driving.

Not knowing what to say after one week of not talking he just stated the obvious.

"New car?"he asks and Y/n nodded

"Yeah,"Y/n answers as she turns around the corner and Finn immediately realize where they're going.

"Why are we going here?"he asks and Y/n sighs

"Look,I wouldn't take you with me if I didn't promise that I would never go there alone"

Even if he's disappointed that Y/n is going back again to that house full of drunk teenagers,he felt good that Y/n didn't go alone and tag him along.

"Can't we just go somewhere else?"Finn asks as Y/n drinks her third bottle of beer

Finn wishes that they could just get out of here where the party is over and be in a calm place with Y/n.

"Noooo,I want to be here"Y/n says as a girl walks towards her and exchanges cups with her before walking away.

Y/n was about to drink it but Finn took it from her hands as she frowns at him.

"That's my drink,if you want one get one for yourself!"she hiccuped clearly tipsy

"You can't drink this!,you don't even know what she puts in this!"Finn scolded her but she just laughs before laying her head on the crook of Finn's neck as she softly sway on the music's rhythm.

"You know I always like it when you're worried about me"Y/n whispers and Finn blushed

"This party is shit"Finn mutters under his breath as he looks around seeing different kinds of people get drunk from different reasons.

Finn then helps Y/n walks out of the house and sat her down on the back of her rover.

Y/n then pulls Finn inside and he stumbles inside without even closing the door before Y/n smashes her lips against Finn.

Finn's eyes widened but he immediately melt into the kiss when Y/n pulls back and smiled at him.

Then,he realise that Y/n is still drunk so he pushes her away when she tried to kiss him again.

"I want to kiss youuuu"Y/n pouts and Finn sigh

"That's really sweet but I just really wish you were sober"Finn says and Y/n nodded at him

"I am sober"Y/n says and Finn shook his head

Finn closes the car door and decided to just wait for Y/n to sober up since he can't drive.