Richie-My Type of Girl

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Y/n is the calmest person you will ever meet,you can literally throw a slushy at her and she'll say sorry at you.

Well as long as its an accident.

She basically the nicest out of the losers so it was quite a shock when one day Greta made her snap.

(Btw,Y/n is Henry's sister and they really have a good relationship)

~~~

Greta's been extra irritating today.

She doesn't usually bother y/n in fear of Henry but today she tried her chances.

"What's up trashmouth,"Greta pushed Richie on the floor.

Y/n rolls her eyes as she pull Richie up.

They tried to walk away but Greta wouldn't let them.

She pushed y/n's shoulder.

Y/n really wasn't having a nice day so she's trying to avoid trouble today.

She tried to walk away with Richie again but Greta took her folders and throw them in the puddle of mud.

Her jaws clenched in anger as she glare at the floor.

"Lets go y/n/n,"Richie tried to pull her away but she just shrugged him off.

People started to crowd in watching what will happen.

"Why are you in a hurry y/n?,in need to suck all your friends?"Greta asked walking closer to y/n.

Richie was about to speak but y/n just shoved her backpack to Richie.

"Let her handle this trashmouth,"Henry pulls him back smirking waiting what will his sister do.

Henry doesn't bully the losers in front of y/n since he hates seeing his sister mad at him.

And he will never admit it,but he's scared of angry y/n.

"Need Beverly's help for those 6 losers?,huh y/n?"Greta smirked seeing y/n pissed

"Suck my dick Greta,"y/n looked up from the floor to glare at Greta

Everybody gasped,they've never heard y/n Bowers using those colorful language before.

"Sorry but I'm not a slut,"Greta stated

"Well then why don't you eat dirt?,"y/n smiled sweetly before grabbing Greta's ponytail.

She shoved Greta's face on the dirt,mud staining her face and clothes.

The other students cheered at her and Richie just stared in 'awe' he's never seen y/n like this before.

Y/n pulls Greta from the dirt.

Greta's face are mixed with mud and tears because of humilation.

"Don't ever come near me again okay?,"y/n asked and Greta nodded

"I don't think you understand yet,"y/n then tries to push her back but she yelled

"YES YES!,I'll stay away!"she yelled

"I'm sorry I don't hear yah,"y/n sad pushing Greta's head back on the mud

Y/n then stands up taking her backpack from Richie's who's still frozen because of amusement.

"Eat shit Greta,"she yelled before walking away taking Richie's hand

"Lets go Rich,"

"That's so hot sweetcheeks,"Richie said getting out of his frozen state.

Y/n laughs wrapping her right arm around Richie before kissing his cheek.

Henry then faced the crowd,

"No one says it y/n,"he warned glaring at the students who nodded at him before walking away.

Suddenly teachers came gasping at Greta,her so called friends tried to wipe the dirt from her face as she continued on crying.

"What happened?,"one of the teachers asked

"Its y/n..."Greta cried

The teachers looked at one another,obviously not believing her since y/n is the school's goody-two-shoe.

Another teacher then looks at the crowd.

"Is that true?,"

But the crowd looked at the teacher shooking their heads.

One of the girls who Greta bullied the most even chimed in.

"She's just blaming y/n cause she hates her!"