Goodbye

Your P/O/V:

After dancing four hours Harry and I walk out of the ballroom hand in hand and get our coats "What time are you leaving tomorrow?" I smile "Around lunch time, you?" he smiles "Same." I nod slightly thanking the man who hands me my coat. "Would you like to walk outside for a little bit first?" I smile brightly and nod "I would love to." I pull my coat tighter around me as we walk into the snow. It is falling lightly in large flakes that swirl around in the air around us before landing on the ground. We walk in silence for a while and I lean my head on Harry's shoulder yawning slightly.

He stops walking turning to face me "Are you tired?" I nod "A little." he takes my hand gently  "Lets head back." he leans down kissing me lightly I smile and tangle my fingers in his hair pulling him closer. He wraps his arms around my waist and we stay like that for several minuets wrapped in each others arms. Smiling we pull apart, the two of us turn around following the track we left in the snow. 

We reach the limo and Harry opens the door "After you your highness." I roll my eyes slightly and curtsey "Why thank you kind sir." he chuckles and sits next to me shutting the door. The driver starts the car and starts the drive back to the school. I lean my head on Harrys shoulder and smile intertwining our fingers "I'm going to miss you over christmas break." he grins "You do have a phone." I smile "And I intened to use it, but you'll be out of signal while your on the Isle." he nods slightly "I promise I'll call the minute I get a signal." I smile and kiss his cheek lightly "I love you Harry Hook." he grins kissing me gently "I love you too Y/N loxely."

The limo pulls up outside the school and I thank the driver before allowing Harry to help me out the car. We walk hand in hand to my room and I open the door pulling him inside. I leave him by the door and walk over to my bed picking up the box wrapped in blue paper. I hold it out to him "Happy christmas." he smiles and takes it of me opening it slowly. He grins "Is this a chocolate hook?" I smile happily and nod. He puts the box down on my desk and hugs me gently "I love it." I smile and kiss his cheek "Good." he chuckles and kisses me gently cupping my face in his hands "Promise to say goodbye before you leave." I smile leaning my forehead against his. "I promise." he nods and smiles "Sleep well princess." I nod "Night Harry." he kisses me once more before picking up his present and walking out the room.

I grin and flop down onto the bed smiling like an idiot. I admire my new necklace for a moment before standing and changing into something comfy and hanging my dress up in the wardrobe. I find my suitcase under my bed and hastily pack my clothes and shoes leaving a fair amount of them behind. I put my sketchbooks and a few other things inside before walking into the bathroom and getting ready for bed. I hear the door open and close gently and smile "Hey Lonnie." she appears at the door face flushed "Hello." I laugh and walk out the bathroom "What happened to you?" she grins "Jay kissed me and I wasn't expecting it." I smile and hug her "Go Lonnie." she laughs "Probably the best end to a term ever." I nod "Definetly." she laughs "Night Y/N." I smile and lay down rolling onto my side "Night Lonnie."