Are love

You three finished lunch and Yamaguchi walked you to class hoping you wouldn't bump into Kageyama.
" thanks for walking me to class yams " -y/n
You kissed him on the cheek and walked into class leaving him flustered, Kageyama was already in class . He passed you another note.
( I'm happy you made the dance team ) - Kageyama
( me to ) - y/n
(  will I get to see you dance ) - Kageyama
( maybe after you practice you can stop by studio ) - y/n
You started to do your school work , eventually class ended . You walked to the studio and started practice, the captain asked to speak to you .
" y/n you are exceptional coach thinks you would be perfect for the solo " - captain
" really I would love to do it " -y/n
You walked back in and talked to the coach about the solo , after everyone left you as well as the captain stayed behind to start your solo . You loved the idea of being so good to well known some day .
At the gym after practice :
" do any of you know we're the dance studio is " - Kageyama
" I do the captain of dance team  Stella and I are in the same class so " -suga
" can we go with you " - Noya
" I guess " - Kageyama
They all walked to studio.

You worked hard getting every dance move right adding more along the way , your captain Stella watching you dance with Joy in her eyes .  The boys all arrive at the studio not knowing you were the one Kageyama was look for . You dancing very beautifully, a contemporary solo . Yamaguchi making his way to see you dance , he saw you were putting a lot of emotion to the dance smiling knowing you had not fear when you danced .