Part 28

A month after your wedding :
You had been trying to get pregnant for a week now when you took one finally pregnancy test you placed it on sink as you both waited . The timer went off and Yamaguchi checked, he started to tear up when he handed you the test to see it was positive. You jumped up and hugged each other . You two were going to be parents to an amazing child .

Five months later :
You were five months pregnant today was Kageyama and Hinata's weeding. Hinata has asked you to be a brides maid , you all waited for Hinata to walk into the church when he did he walked in a white tuxedo with a white vail and his flowers you smiled at thought of how adorable Hinata looked . Kageyama started to cry while Yamaguchi patted his back as well as Tsukishima. Hinata and Kageyama said their weeding vows and everyone started to tear up . The ceremony was done and you all headed to the venue . You all had the time of lives when the day came to an end.

4 months later :
You were laying on the couch with Yamaguchi rubbing your belly as you were nine months pregnant , out of no where you felt a sharper pain in your lower stomach you felt water go down your legs .
" tadashi ...my water broke " -Y/n
" I'll get the bag stay calm " -Yamaguchi
"Ok " -y/n
As Yamaguchi grabbed the bags he helped you to the car and you called everyone.

Kageyama and Hinata's POV :
" kageyama y/n's in labor " -Hinata
"Huh " -Kageyama
" come on butt head we have a baby to meet " -Hinata

Suga and Daichi POV :
" Koshi koshi y/n's in labor " -Daichi
" how exciting let's go " -Suga

Asahi , Noya's pov :
" Babe let's go y/n's in labor " - Noya
" I'll bring holy water "-Asahi
" no leave it hurry or we're gonna be late "
-Noya

Tanaka and Kiyoko's POV :
" Ryu let's go y/n is about to give birth " -Kiyoko
" yes my queen " -Tanaka

Tsukishima , Yachi's and Gigi's POV :
" let's get going lady's we don't have all day " -Tsukishima
" ok ok you big baby " -Gigi said kissing Tsukki
" yes the baby's coming " -Yachi said kissing Tsukki

As you arrived to the hospital you started to get contractions , they wheeled you into as Yamaguchi walked right behind you with the baby bag and your supplies. You were out into a room , you waited for about 2 hours for the baby to come everyone so excited to meet the baby . As everyone was in the room the doctor came in .
" your 10 centimeters dilated you can start to push " -doctor
Everyone left the room when the doctor prepared everything. Yamaguchi held onto your hand .
" ok I'm going to need you to push ok " -Doctor
You started to push while Yamaguchi in courage you , about 10 of pushing had passed when you started to cry .
" I can't do this ...I'm so tried " you said crying
" baby you need to push you can rest after but not now " -Yamaguchi
You started to push again when your baby finally came out . Yamaguchi cut the umbilical cord you saw Yamaguchi crying as he they placed your baby in your arms .
" you did it you really did it " -Yamaguchi said crying
" mhm I did it " -y/n
You said grabbing his hand . After they cleaned the baby you everyone canes back into the room . Everyone started to tear up as they saw your guys baby .
" guys meet your new nephew " -Yamaguchi said holding your baby .
"Do you have a name " -Suga
" mhm Karasukaito Yamaguchi " -y/n
" y/n your gonna make us cry " Tanaka
" crows fly ...we love it " Daichi said .