Are love

Friday:
Today was one of hardest ever , you were messing up your solo due to your stress. Yamaguchi noticed this and talked to your coach about letting you leave early. You walked out the studio to see Kageyama their .
" hey kags " -y/n
" hey y/n Chan ..I missed" -kageyama
" aww I missed you two " -y/ n
You walked to the gym together talk about your  stress. You got their and before you entered Kageyama pulled you close to him , his hand on your hip your eyes looking at each other . You were shocked at his actions the feelings you even been craving was from someone you didn't want. Kageyama kissed you the Team noticed but you pulled away tears forming in your eyes .
" why would you kiss me " was all you could say before running away leaving everyone confused . Yamaguchi ran after you but he couldn't find you , you were home . You got a call from Yamaguchi. He asked if you were still up for the party, you responded yes in hopes of getting your mind off of what had just happened. You got ready starting with a nice relaxing shower then doing your makeup which was never heavy, your hair was curlyed and your outfit made you feel confident. You looked at yourself in the mirror and looked down at ever curve in your body , your red dress hugging every inch of you perfectly figure . Not a minute later you heard a ring coming from your phone, Yamaguchi said he was outside.