Part 24

Yamaguchi started to thrust harder into you as you let out loud Moan not knowing the Volleyball team was inside your house . Tsukishima and Daichi eyes widen as Suga goes toward the bathroom to hear the shower running . Everyone started to put their ear toward the door , when they all hear moans and load grunts come from inside .
" mhm ~ go slower " -Y/n
" no you feel to good " -Yamaguchi
Their eyes widen as they heard everything, Tsukishima knocks on the door causing both of you to stop . Yamaguchi yelled " who is it " when Tsukishima responded " it's me " . You looked at Yamaguchi who responded " ok I'll be out in a minute " you chuckled and Yamaguchi took himself out of you as he kissed you when you felt your legs wobble. You looked at Yamaguchi as he wrapped a towel around his waist, you tapped on his shoulder and he looked at you seeing you wobble as he started to blush . He wrapped a towel around your body and picked you up bride style out of the bathroom as you kissed his cheek laughing as he laughed to . You walked out of the bathroom and saw everyone was in your house you smiled innocent as they smirked at Yamaguchi causing him to blush . You two got your room and started to change as you both finished you walked out together your legs not as wobble as before . Yamaguchi bent down and pecked your lips as ( when you read this next part you  might want to play the song Butterflies pt.2 by Queen Naija )
You walked to the living room as everyone's eyes met yours , you smiled when Tsukishima let out a snort causing everyone to start laughing as your smile faded . Yamaguchi blushed as you started to back up a little behind him , he noticed you were a little shy about it .
" hey stop laughing seriously " -Yamaguchi
Everyone's eyes widen as they nodded yes , you smiled and grabbed Yamaguchi's hand . You walked over and sat on the couch along side Tsukishima and Gigi who were constantly blushing at each other .  Yamaguchi sat next to you as he did you whispered into his ear how you noticed Both Tsukishima and Gigi blushing at each other. He laughed and whispered into you ear " they like each other " you chuckled and layed your head on his shoulder. About ten minutes into sitting on the couch you both had fallen asleep already, Tsukishima tapped Yamaguchi's shoulder when he woke up and noticed you had fallen asleep . Yamaguchi carried you bride style to your room laying you down on your bed when he layed next to you and you woke up .
" sorry did I wake you " -Yamaguchi
" no " -Y/n
" can you hold me " -Yamaguchi
" mhm come here " -Y/n
You opened your arms as Yamaguchi crawled into your arms and layed his head on your chest. You played with his hair , he kissed your breast .
"Good night baby I love you " -Yamaguchi
" night bubs I love you to " -Y/n
And with that you both had already fallen asleep.