Page 15

You fell asleep and Yamaguchi held on to you , you woke up and felt Yamaguchi shivering again . You touched his four head and noticed his fever came back , " SHIT" was all you said as you got up leaving Yamaguchi sleeping . You left his house as walked to the pharmacy, you got there and got some medicine and payed and left back to house . You got in and woke Yamaguchi up .
" Yams I need you to drink this ok " -y/n
" huh ..oh ok " -Yamaguchi
" I promise I'm not leaving until you get better ok "- y/n
As you said that you grabbed his face and kissed his four head . Yamaguchi grabbed you waist and hugged you , he started to cry again leaving you confused .
" what wrong baby " -y/n
" I-I love you " -Yamaguchi
" I know now come one let's get you back to bed " -y/n
" no not yet " -Yamaguchi
He grabbed your face and kissed you , you kissed back holding onto his waist as he rubbed your face with his thumbs . You felt tears go down your face as you kissed . Yamaguchi pulled away looking into your e/c eyes , he saw your tears and wiped them away .
" I love you so much " -y/n
You kissed Yamaguchi again as he hugged you tears going down his face .
" y/n please don't leave me ok ..just stay with me " -Yamaguchi
" I will always be here ok " y/n
You smiled and hugged him , you layed down on his bed again letting Yamaguchi lay his head on you chest as he fell asleep again . Then it hit you Kageyama you left him in your house sleeping, you felt bad knowing you had to tell Kageyama that you loved Yams .