Are love

You went toward the bathroom together laughing . Yamaguchi watched from a distance looking at you wishing it was him you were kissing under the rain , Yamaguchi saw you both enter the bathroom and kissing as Kageyama closed the door . You got on the sink and pulled Kageyama closer to you , you looked him in the eyes and smiled rubbing his face .
" Kags I like you to " -y/n
" good " - kageyama
You laughed and hugged him , he held you as tight as possible when you both heard a knock on the door . Kageyama opened the door to see Yamaguchi there .
" oh hey yams " -y/n
" I'm leaving if you wanna go with me " -Yamaguchi
Before you could answer a girl came up to Yamaguchi and said " you ready yams " your heart dropped you knew you were right " how could he love me " you nodded no and waved at him leaving .

Yamaguchi :
Once he left with girl , he walked holding hands with her when Tsukishima came up to him .
" we're you going ..your leaving y/n " -Tsukishima
" I asked if she wanted to go home with me but she said no " -Yamaguchi
" are you sure your going to leave her " -Tsukishima
" yea hey could you take care of her for me " Yamaguchi
Tsukishima nodded yes and Yamaguchi walked out . " their stupid it's clear they love each other " Tsukishima thought to himself .

You closed the door of the bathroom and locked it . You kissed Kageyama, he kissed back your hands starting to go up his shirt . You started to take it off , you felt a tear come down you face Kageyama noticed and looked at you . He hugged you and you hugged back . You kissed him again this time not stopping at tears went down your face . Kageyama stopped and grabbed your waist .
" what's wrong " -Kageyama
" I'm just scared I've never you know " -y/n
He chuckled and hugged you , that was what you told him but that wasn't why you were crying about " Yams found someone else " was all you could think about . Kageyama let go of the hug and kissed you again . He took you off the sink and grabbed your hand you both walked out together. You were about to leave when Tsukishima stopped you guys .
" where are you going y/n " -Tsukishima
" to my house " -y/n
" ok then bye " -Tsukishima
Tsukishima knew you had been crying , he let you go knowing Yamaguchi may never forgive him for letting go but he knew you need to get Yamaguchi off your mind .