Chapter 3

Ratchet was still working on Knock Out when they brought Starscream in. So a nurse named Starshine started treating him. She was still young but was training to be a medic and she acted like she knew him.

Then a red and purple seeker named Solarflare explained that Starshine was Starscream's niece and that she was his sister.

As soon as they told her about her brother's clone Solarflare ran off to go after him wanting him to pay for hurting her little brother.

Just then Ratchet came out and said Knock Out was now stable but he was in a coma and they didn't know when or if he'd wake up.

Then Ratchet went to help Starshine fix Starscream. But suddenly the seeker started going crazy and shaking and jerking around making it difficult to operate on him since he wouldn't hold still. Starscream was acting like he was in pain and crying out as his optics opened wide.

Ratchet had Starshine get a setative and Bulkhead come in and help hold Starscream while he administered it. Starscream became still as it took effect and Starshine looked worried.

Starscream still seemed to fidget even after being put under. And Bumblebee realized what was going on and ran out to where Solarflare had gone hoping he wouldn't be to late.
_

Upon arrival he saw Solarflare chasing Battlescream who was leaking energon in places. And took off flying wanting to get out of there as quickly as possible.

Solarflare started to fly after him until Bumblebee tackled her.

"What are you doing I had him!" She yelled wanting to make Battlescream pay for her brother.

"When you attack him Starscream feels it and it's making it hard for them to operate on him." Bumblebee explained.

"Oh scrap I didn't know that." She said realizing she had been hurting Starscream too.

"Let's head back and see how their doing." Said Bumblebee. And Solarflare agreed and they went back to the hospital.
_

When they got there Starscream was out of surgery and in recovery and could wake up anytime. So Bumblebee, Solarflare and Starshine all went back to see him.

He was just starting to open his optics when they came in.

"Knock Out!" "Is he OK?" Starscream asked as soon as he woke up.

"He's in a coma but stable." Bumblebee explained. "But how did you know he was in trouble?"

"Because lately I've been having visions where I can see and hear what my clone Battlescream is doing and I saw him attack Knock Out." Starscream answered him. "It comes and goes."

"I saw Battlescream kill Pharma and heard him say he was setting a trap for the medic I assumed he meant Ratchet."

"Gee thanks." Ratchet said as he came to the doorway just in time to hear that.

"Until I saw Knock Out and tried to call his com-link to warn him but for some reason the call wouldn't go through and then Battlescream had already closed in on him." Starscream continued.

"Starscream Ratchet said your wound was self inflected what did you do?" Bumblebee interrupted him.

"The only thing I could think of I knew no one would get there in time so I was going to cause Battlescream enough pain to stop him from killing Knock Out." Starscream explained.

"I've been beaten to the break of death many times before so it not like I can't handle pain."

"I really didn't mean to go that deep I was only thinking of helping Knock Out." Starscream finished. "So I stabbed myself in the midscetion."

"Please don't ever do that again." Solarflare said to her little brother as her red and purple optics met his red ones.

"Don't worry I don't ever plan too." He promised. "Like I said Knock Out was about to die and it was all I could think of."

"Your just lucky Bee found you when he did or you would have bled out you punctured you main fuel line." Starshine explained.

"You save Knock Out's life but next time please don't endanger your own." Ratchet told him. "He would say the same thing."

"I wouldn't have that time if the situation hadn't demanded it and if I would have had longer to come up with something." Starscream replied. "And I would have saved you too you know that right?"

"Right." Ratchet huffed. Then they all left Starscream to rest after he spoke with Solarflare and Starshine for awhile happy to see his sister and niece.

And Solarflare apologized for accidentally hurting him when she when after Battlescream.

And Starscream told her it was OK and he knew she didn't know and would never hurt him on purpose.

Then Solarflare and Starshine had to go back to Iacon so they all said goodbye and promised to visit each other when things calmed down since Bumblebee told Starscream he had just talked to Optimus and they agreed to go ahead and pardon him whether he decided to help them or not as a thanks for saving Knock Out.
_

Later Starscream went to vist Knock Out who still hadn't come out of his coma. Starscream didn't like seeing the red sports car this way.

Knock Out was always so well kept seeing him scratched up and hooked to tubes, wires and machines that were the only thing currently keeping him online just felt off.

"Your finish is a mess doctor." Starscream said to the red medic.

Starscream knew Knock Out would be going crazy right now if he was conscious knowing how much he hated having his paint scratched.

"It much worse then when I scratched it to punish you for street racing that time." The seeker added. "But it will give you an excuse to repaint and buff or maybe even wax yourself when you recover."

Normally Knock Out would have replied to that with a snarky comment or witty joke of some kind which always drove Starscream crazy but right now the seeker wish more then anything that the Austin Martin would say something. Even if it was some kind of jab at his expense.

"I'm sorry I listened to the messages you left on my com-link you tried to reach out to me and I ignored you." Starscream told the unconscious medic. "I should have answered my com-link." "Oh why didn't I answer my com-link!"

"I'm so sorry Knock Out you were right to switch sides when you did." Starscream added. "I haven't been a good friend at all I'm so sorry I tried to blame that Terrorcon mess on you and that I was rude to you before!"

"Your like a brother to me and one of the only real friends I've ever had." Starscream continued he was sobbing now. "This is all my fault if I had only agreed to help them catch Battlescream or never cloned myself in the first place this wouldn't have happened!"

"I'm sorry Knock Out!" Starscream told his best friend. "I promise I'll make Battlescream pay for what he did."

Then Starscream left Knock Out's room not being able to handle seeing the cherry colored mech so close to death any longer.

When he went to the hallway he ran into Bumblebee.

"I want to help you stop my clone and make sure he can't harm anyone else." Starscream told Bumblebee.

Starscream wanted to help bring Battlescream down no matter what. For all he knew his friend was laying on his death bed and he wanted to make his clone pay for it.

To Be Continued.

Hope this chapter turned out OK. I do not own Starshine or Solarflare they belong to hannahconkle who let me use her OCs I made Starshine a full-fledged cybertronian here but she's actually a human/cybertronian hybrid. If you want to learn more about her and Solarflare be sure to check out hannahconkle's stories their really good. And I just hope I did her characters justice. And if your reading this Hannah thanks for letting me use your OC's. I'll try to get the next chapter up soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.