Chapter 4

Later Solarflare and Starshine called their friends Sunray, Tigers Eye and Razorjaw when they got home. And told them about what happened.

"I'm proud of how well your doing as a nurse and how far you've come in your medical training." Said Sunray who was also a medic and had been training Starshine.

"Thanks Sunray." Starshine replied.

Then Sunray, Tigers Eye and Razorjaw agreed to help in anyway they could before they all said goodbye and hung up.

Just then they heard a crash and went to investigate it.
_

Meanwhile Starscream was talking to Optimus Prime and Bumblebee about how to catch Battlescream.

Starscream explained that he could feel when his clone got hurt and sometimes had visions about what he was doing but he would see it as it was happing and it would be too late to act on it.

But he couldn't hear or read any of his clones thoughts or anything like that. And the visions would come and go.

And Bumblebee and Optimus could both tell Starscream felt bad about what his clone had done. The seeker had visited both Megatron and Shockwave as well as Knock Out.

Starscream heated both Megatron and Shockwave but still didn't like seeing them like that. Shockwave was now the cybertronian equivalent of brain dead.

And Megatron was still on life support and they didn't know if the old warlord would pull through or not.

Starscream blamed himself for all of it and wished he had never cloned himself and made Battlescream in the first place. They'd all three be fine right now if it wasn't for him.

Optimus and Bumblebee both felt bad for him and were about to tell him it wasn't his fault. When suddenly the seeker's optics widened.

"No!" "Stop don't hurt them stop!" Starscream cried out. "No leave my sister alone!"

Starscream suddenly started banging himself against the wall. "Get away from her!" He roared as coolant tears streamed down his faceplates.

Optimus did his best to restrain the seeker without hurting him.

"What's wrong Starscream?" Asked Bumblebee. "What is it?"

"Save Solarflare!" He yelled.

Then Starscream got a look of relief on his faceplates but was trembling with pain.

Just then a ground bridge appeared in the hospital and Soundwave came through it carrying Solarflare who was badly injured and Starshine who was also injured but not as bad walked through it as well.

Starscream rush over to them. "Are you ok?!" He asked.

"Battlescream broke into our house and attack us and hurt Mom." Starshine explained. As she and Ratchet got to work on Solarflare. "Soundwave showed up and saved us."

"Thank you." Starscream told the slender mech.

"I saw your clone break in and thought I should help." Soundwave explained. "I want to make him pay for what he did to Megatron."

"Me too he also hurt Knock Out and Shockwave and now my sister and niece." Starscream told him. "He needs to be stopped."

"He probably went after Solarflare for revenge after she attacked him before." Bumblebee explained.
_

Awhile later Sunray, Tigers Eye and Razorjaw came to set in the waiting room after hearing about what happened.

Then Ratchet came out and said Solarflare was going to be fine and he had patched up Starshine as well who had only gotten some minor cuts. And she had helped fix her Mom who would make a full recovery but wouldn't be able to fly for a few weeks.

And they could see Solarflare anytime. So Starscream, Bumblebee and Optimus were the first ones back.

"I'm so sorry this happened." Starscream apologized to his big sister.

"It's not your fault it was Battlescream who did this." She assured him.

"It is nice to see you again Solarflare." Optimus said to her.

"Nice to see you too Optimus." Solarflare told the prime.

"Wait you two know each other?" Asked Bumblebee.

"Yes we met in the realm of the Primes." Solarflare explained.

"Wait if your were in the realm of the Primes that would mean your.." Bumblebee cut himself off.

"My sister is also a Prime." Starscream explained.

Then they talked for while until they had to leave so Solarflare could rest.
_

Later Starscream was walking down the hallway he was glad his sister and niece were both OK but knew they had just gotten lucky that Soundwave had shown up when he did.

Starscream wanted to stop Battlescream before he could hurt anyone else. When suddenly started having another vision and realized Battlescream was in the hospital and walking down one of the halls.

This time he was close enough to intervene so Starscream took off down the hallway and to his horror realized Battlescream was heading for Knock Out's room.

So took a short cut hope to cut him off and protect his best friend knowing Battlescream was probably planning to finish off the red medic.

But suddenly Battlescream changed course and was now heading to Megatron's room. Starscream took off down the hallway as fast as his legs could move hoping he wouldn't be too late.

He saw his clone fill a syringe but he didn't know what with. But guessed he was planning to kill Megatron with a lethal injection.

So he rushed down the hallway planning to stop him. And made it to the outside of Megatron's room. Where he saw the former leader of the Decepticons still hooked to life support but didn't see Battlescream anywhere.

But suddenly Starscream felt something jammed into his neckcables and turned to see Battlescream standing there.

Battlescream yanked the syringe out of Starscream's neckcables. And looked him in the optics.

"What?" Starscream said in shock.

"We may feel each other's pain but the effects of circuit boosters don't carry over." Battlescream hissed in Starscream's audio receptors. "Sweet dreams."

Starscream started to respond but ended up falling to the floor as his optics rolled to the back of his helm as he slipped from consciousness.

Then Battlescream dragged him off into the night.

"I won't kill you tell last but I do need to put you somewhere out of the way so you can't interfere with my plans." He said to the unconscious seeker.

To Be Continued.

Hope this chapter turned out OK. Sunray, Tigers Eye and Razorjaw are belong to hannahconkle who let me use them and Starshine and Solarflare in my story and helped me come up with this chapter. I also forgot to maniton Solarflare was a prime in the last chapter so put it here. Be sure to check out hannahconkle stories there really good. I'll try to get the next chapter up soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.