Chapter 9

The two seeker started fighting each other with a vengeance. Since Battlescream was a clone of Starscream they had exactly the same fighting style.

And the link they shared ment when one of them landed a hit they both felt it. So it was a pretty even matched.

At one point Battlescream slashed Starscream across his chest plants and grabbed his own letting out a little cry of pain.

Then Starscream stabbed his clone in the shoulder. Then shouted in pain as well. "Scarp we just can't win here!" Starscream thought to himself.

Then the two changed into their jet modes and were not in a dog fight. Starscream fired one of his missiles at Battlescream but his clone managed to dodge it by turning sideways in his jet made.

Then Battlescream fired at Starscream who did a barrel roll while fire back at him. Starscream barely managed to avoid hitting the ground when the missile exploded above him. But he quickly managed to regain control.

Starscream was getting tired and it was showing. So Battlescream was taking advantage of this.

But Starscream suddenly saw something he was having another vision but this time it wasn't of what Battlescream was doing this time he saw his and Solarflar's parents who had been killed when they were sparklings.

Starscream had been too young to remember them having still been a new spark when they were killed but he knew they were who he was seeing now and they were both smiling at him with confidence and he could tell they were encouraging him and believe in him so he wasn't going to let them down.

Starscream suddenly snapped back to reality and started attacking his clone and managed to gain the upper hand.

He at one point managed to switch to his bot mode and got onto Battlescream jet mode and sunk his claws into both his clone's wings.

He could feel it too and it hurt like he was fighting in the pits of Kaon. But Starscream didn't care he wanted to stop Battlescream and make sure he never hurt anyone again.

Then the two seekers crashed to the ground. Starscream pulled himself up having been flung a shot distance from his clone on impact.

"That was for Megatron and Shockwave." He hissed as he limped over to where his clone was laying. Battlescream had apparently taken more damage then Starscream did.

Starscream saw his clone struggling to get up. The same way he had often done after receiving a beat down from Megatron.

Upon closer inspection he could tell that the crash combine with where his talens had just stabbed Battlescream's wings had severed them. And Starscream could see his clone's wings on the ground near him cover in energon.

Something about the other seeker on the ground before him beaten and bleeding energon and struggling while trying to stand just seemed pitiful.

Then Starscream knew why. He was basically looking at himself after so many beat down he had taken. He was seeing the past where he had been broken, beaten and alone.

Starscream walked over to his clone who was still struggling to get off the ground.

"You when go ahead and finish me just get it over with!" Battlescream grunted.

Starscream stood above his clone looking down at him.

"What are you waiting for end this!" Battlescream yelled at him.

Starscream held out his servo but instead of stabbing his clone he offered his hand to him.

Starscream remembered himself being in Battlescream's position and how much he had wished that someone would have tried to help or reach out to him. If he could change then why not his clone?